“Better than I thought it would be.”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #48 of 291 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: American
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Hagaman, New York
“Better than I thought it would be.”
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

We went for breakfast twice during our visit to Niagara Falls. The pancakes were good. Bacon was excellent. Server was very friendly.

• Visited July 2013

Ontario
“Impressed!!!!!!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We were in Niagara Falls Canada side and decided to cross the border to see the other side of the falls, the line up on the boarder was quite long, so we decided to stay for dinner on the U.S side, my friend suggested that we eat in bob Evans, we were not disappointed, the reviews were right food and service were great. We left the place completely satisfied, we will definitely come back, and will even recommend it to our other friends, it's worth the drive.

• Visited June 2013
Hamilton, Canada
“Not what I thought! (Better)”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

So for years and years I went by these restaurants at the different places thinking they were just greasy breakfast joints... and never stopped in. After discussing my crass remarks with my wife we decided to give them a try... and see if my suspicions were verified. Well, I was wrong.

As you enter the place it seems to be very much breakfast-joint oriented... had that `look' and feel to it like a Dennys or Golden Griddle or Smittys.... but this particular restaurant seemed alittle more clean and newer. Its states on a poster outside that it is a `Grand re-opening' so they appear to have done some upgrading. Overall, looked (and smelled) nice.

People / staff
The people inside were very friendly. Our server was also very friendly and patient with us.

Wait times
Didn't take long to get an attendant to meet us at the door and seat us, nor for a server to visit our table and take orders. Food got there in a reasonable amount of time

Food Quality and selection
Wow... so this place is not just a breakfast joint - they had a good selection of meals... breakfast ones yes but also chicken, steak and other dishes. So I was impressed with what they had. I ordered the chicken this time (needed a change from the steak) but my wife ordered it. I really liked the chicken and she really enjoyed this brochholi and cheese soup. Really enjoyed it.

They offer a three course meal for $9.99... but drinks not included. Dessert was though. For the two of us it came to about $28.00 with tip in - so not bad. And we didn't leave feeling underfilled.

Overall
We really enjoyed our visit - liked the food - and will probably come back!

• Visited May 2013
ONTARIO
“THE MYSTERY OF BOB EVANS”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I'm sitting in the Niagara Falls - New York - example of Bob Evans, surrounded by happy, well fed Canadians. My thoughts are focused on that famous farm, in the heartland. When the sausages have all been finished - hand made, no doubt - and the aroma of biscuits fills the kitchen, I wonder why the conversation doesn't turn to an invasion of Canada. Tripadvisor reviews of any border area Bob Evans show that southern Ontario, at least, can't get enough! Instead of converting Ohio outlets to 'a more farm-like feel'; why not build them, from scratch, just like Bob's farm, up here? We have lots of nice farms.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank ARTONTARIO_12
Orillia, Canada
“So good!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Always one of our favorite meals! Great value and great food! Just like MOM's...lol! Had the soup and salad combo with the best banana bread that I have ever eaten! Always love to come in visit after visit and see the same staff. That says good things about the management team! Will return again! They will be renovating..can not wait to see it!

• Visited May 2013