“One of the best services and meal i've had in quite awhile”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #49 of 293 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: American
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Brantford, Canada
“One of the best services and meal i've had in quite awhile”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

The first time ever in a Bob Evans, and would definately return. Had the $9.99 meal deal which included bread, quite a few choices, soup again at least 5 choices or salad, entree again at least 5 choices and a dessert at least 3 choices. I had the turkey and it was delicious there was plenty of it on a bed of stuffing with mashed potatoes n gravy. I had the potato cheddar soup...yum, the pumpkin bread, so delicious...I bought a loaf to bring home...so moist and I had to bring half my dinner and my dessert home I was so stuffed. Our waiter Mike was so pleasant, its been along time since I've experienced such politeness and kindness in customer service that he gave us in a long time. The atmosphere was comforting and clean...very happy upon finding this gem and will definatel return hopefully to be served by Mike again....

• Visited November 2012

Troy
“All ways a great meal”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

we stopped for breakfast on sunday morning.
It was very busy but when our food arrived, It put a smile back on everyones face.
Can,t beat those biscuits and gravy mmmm

Visited November 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Weekend Away”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

My wife and I visited Niagara Falls to visit Seneca. We stopped at Bob Evans for breakfast before heading back to Canada. Great food, great service, great place.
When we returned to Canada afew hours later, I discovered I'd lost my wallet! We called back to the places we'd been and sure enough the Staff at Bob Evans had found it and said they would mail it to us, instead of us going back!! We received it a few days later and it cost them more than our breakfast to mail it to us!!
We're definitely going back to Bob Evans every time we're in Niagara Falls, NY!

• Visited September 2012
Guelph, Canada
“Prices and Value”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

This was our first experience at this chain. The specials were great! $9.99 for a 3 course meal with pleanty of options. They were generous with the servings and allowed upgrades to the standard meal offered.

Visited October 2012
ONTARIO
“CROSSING THE BORDER”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

As far as I know, Bob Evans has no outlets in Ontario. That is unfortunate because it takes at least a half hour to cross into the United States, which my extended family does whenever we're in the area. There's some compensation in the smiles we receive from American Customs when we give Bob as the reason for our visit. This restaurant is a wonderful place for a family. There is a great deal of room, the food is very good and the bill is about 60% of what we would pay for a family meal in Canada. I have been to the Niagara Falls example about 30 times since 1995. At all times, the staff has been pleasant and helpful. They are very good with children. We have also dined at Bob Evan's restaurants in Ohio and Kentucky. They all feature an impressive uniformity of quality.

• Visited May 2012