“My guilty pleasure”

Mighty Taco
Ranked #112 of 299 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I avoid fast food at ALMOST all costs. But once in a while I just have to have a Super Mighty Burrito, Medium with Sour Cream. Yummy!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Western New York's very own fast food taco restaurant is good. This one in Niagara Falls NY is no different from any of the others. I had a meat and cheese burrito with nachos and cheese on the side. Both were good. The burrito was not dry and had medium taco sauce in it. The nacho cheese sauce is on the spicy side. Both tasted better then taco bell's tacos and nachos. If you're looking for authentic Mexican food, this is not it. It is however a better alternative to Taco Bell.

1  Thank sakic19
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Every time we visit Niagara Falls for a shopping experience we stopover at Mighty Taco for an inexpensive lunch. Our standard is a Mighty Pak, 6 soft tortilla tacos, extra jalapenos, sour cream and hot sauce. We savour the flavour all afternoon. We'll be back.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

mighty tacos grow like weeds (perhaps not such a good analogy) around Buffalo and this is no better nor worse than others... my visits here have produced precisely what I ordered in virtually no time at all, the veggie tacos overflowing the shell like a garden and the chili really fine, especially when ordered with cheese... i've heard, besides trip advisor, other gripes vs. Mighty taco, and had plenty of problems of my own at the Grand Island location (not really resolved to my satisfaction) but this one seems, at least, up to standard

1  Thank DOUGANDPOLLY
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Very poor customer service. Lack of cleanliness inside the main dining area and restrooms. I will stick to Taco Bell.