“Worst place I have been to in my life!!! RUN AWAY!!!!”
Review of A Taste of India

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
A Taste of India
Ranked #223 of 299 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed October 12, 2008

They deceptively say that if you eat there, you can park for free in the parking lot. I went in there to grab something and asked them if the parking would be free. They repeatedly assured me it will be until it came time to pay the bill. At that point, they said there is a minimum buying limit otherwise they wouldn't stamp the ticket.

They were forcing me to buy more things and I refused. I maintained a professional demeanor and didn't yell or anything, but the 4 staff/owner started cussing at me loudly and yelling for not buying. The refused to stamp the ticket.

These deceivers not just deceive customers, they deceive the government as well. They woudn't give me or the guy before me a receipt for the purchase. Tax evaders.

I couldn't find a cop, otherwise, I would've called one to file charges against this waste of space restaurant and owners.

I'm filing a report with BBB and you should to if you've had a bad experience.

5  Thank SammyJenkis