“Good Indian Place”

Zaika Indian Cuisine
Ranked #12 of 293 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Indian, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Zaika Indian Cuisine takes pride in serving the best Indian cuisine is proud to serve fresh food without any shortcuts
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Good Indian Place”
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Me and my wife went there for late lunch after finished my tour with USA side of Niagara falls. There were a lot of bus with Indian tour group when We got there. They have buffe style set up so when we had to pay $15.99 each. Atmosphere was ok but service was great. It is only tourists spot so value is not that great compared to local restaurant in residence area. Overall, it was ok. We enjoyed!!!

• Visited September 2013

• Korean first
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Nice food”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Nice place to visit. Good food, atmosphere. First in my life I like buffet over here. Good services. I would like to visit again.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Pranami2014
Miami, Florida
“Just all right.”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very gracious hosts.
Food was good but not amazing.
Didn't think it was ecessary to go mre than one.

Visited August 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent food and amazing service”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

By far the best Indian cuisine in niagara falls.the food was excellent and the service was prompt and courteous, the staff is really caring and checks on customers regularly. Starters could be improved. Avoid the rip off joints in front of the state park including the one inside tha one America mall. I think it was Indian kitchen ...
Zaika is just couple of blocks away but worth the distance.

• Visited August 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Best Indian buffet I've ever had”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Wow. There are so many Indian places to choose from in niagara, we had a hard time narrowing down. Zaika was recommended by the host of our b&b. My Dad saw the buffet and almost turned around and walked out... His philosophy is that if there is a buffet, it's not worth staying. We were pleasantly proved wrong. I immediately decided on the buffet and dad was so jealous, he chose it too. Each dish was unique and delicious. Spice levels varied from "kid friendly" to "please leave the water pitcher on the table"

Visited June 2013