“Authentic indian food in a casual setting right by the Niagara falls park”
Review of Punjabi Hut

Punjabi Hut
Ranked #61 of 295 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 2, 2013

This was our stop for Indian food whenever we visited Niagara falls NY , located right by the Niagara state park parking lot , this is easily accessible. Food was authentic north Indian style & delicious . We usually go for the buffet priced around 12$ which I found to be reasonable compared to NY restaurants . Al a carte options were also available . Buffet included many vegetarian and non vegetarian curries , rice and rotis .

Note - this is more of a casual setting restaurant with indoor and patio seatings available , good choice for authentic indian food - like other reviewers mentioned this is not a very formal place.

There are newer reviews for Punjabi Hut

Reviewed June 30, 2013

This is all true they are family owned and break a lot of health codes I was told to save roti from old customers so they could reserve it they made me reserve food from old customers take one look around the back and you can see how dirty the place is I never ate the food more than a few times because of what I seen them do to it in the kitchen the family takes bites out of dishes before they go out sometimes I honestly would not suggest to go their they only care about getting people in and out they don't care about giving good service to the people who pay to eat their all the business is tourist no locals will eat their for good reason! very over priced

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We went there for lunch. Great place to eat. We had pre- lunch beer. The ambiance is good t=and the food, specially the chicken dish was super excellent. The staffs are very cordial. The place is nicely done up. A great experience indeed.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

The number dishes served in buffet were relatively low compare to any other Indian Buffet. We went for an afternoon buffet on Saturday. Only non vegetarian item was chicken curry. There were absolutely no appetizer in the buffet.There were no paneer (Indian Cheese) dishes in vegetarian section. Paying $12.99 for such a limited item buffet is a wastage of money. We tried dinner buffet at Zaika which cost $13.99. But Zaika serverd two paneer dishes, two chicken dishes along with 2 more veg side dishes. Taste of food was much better in Zaika.
I wish that I tried Zaika in afternoon also. I am not going to visit this on my next visit.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The restaurant is located very close to the Falls. We went for the afternoon buffet. The food was great and tasted like home made food. The chicken tasted like the one made in pressure-cooker during our good-old days at home. The menu wasn't very lavish, but still had decent variety. Overall we loved it.