“Awesome! ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Went to visit the Hard Rock after the falls' light and fireworks show. Amazing live music! I mean, beyond good! Great service, even at 11pm.

Allison A, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2014

Hi Nicky -
Thanks for the awesome review. Glad you enjoyed your visit. Keep ROCKIN!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,395)

Reviewed July 26, 2014

We ate here for lunch because our hotel room wasn't ready yet. The room was packed but we were seated right away. Our waiter gave us service with a smile and always checked on us if we wanted something else to eat or drink. Hard Rock Cafe is not a place to eat if you want a quiet place to it. The food was delicioius.

Hi Tom,
So glad you enjoyed your visit to Niagara Falls and dined at Hard Rock, we appreciate it!

Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Just went in for desserts after the fireworks. We got sodas and the glasses had what looked like cheese all over them. Desserts were brought out and put down with the check and we weren't checked on at all.

Hi Simone,
Very sorry you experienced this while visiting our café. Your review is very helpful to me and again I am very sorry for this. Please give me a shout if you would like to talk further (716) 304-3301.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

I really enjoyed my experience at this HRC. There was a band playing while my son and I were there. The prices were reasonable as well. Because it was so busy it was a little bit difficult to view all the memorabilia. The waiter was kind enough to watch over our food while we were away from the table.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

If you enjoy Hard Rock cafés, add this one to your list. The servers were fantastic and the drinks were great! Right across from Niagara Falls State Park.