“Good Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 15, 2013

The food, service, and staff here are very good. The prices are a little more than I would have like, but it is definitely worth it.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Four of us stopped at Hard Rock Cafe for lunch while we were in town. It was around 2:30 and the cafe was empty. It took a little while to be waited on as they were changing shifts. Since we were going out for dinner that evening, we did not want to order too much, so my husband and I decided to split a Caesar Salad and a hamburger. The burger came with a ton of fries, and the burger was plump and juicy. We could have skipped the salad as we were full without it. Air conditioner in the cafe was chilly and I did not have a sweater, so was glad when we went outside. We have been to a # of Hard Rock Cafes and this was similar. It met our expectations.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

The waitress was a bit strange. She kept walking by and staring back at us. ?? They mixed up my meal. The food was ok - not great, and a little pricey for a sandwich.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

We went to Hard Rock for lunch because we knew that we could get the variety to satisfy everyone in the group and just like everyone else to go to another Hard Rock. 9 down...way to many to go. The food was good, the customer service was excellent but as like in any Hard Rock, the price was a little steep. Overall we were appreciative of the consistency.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I always try to pay a visit to Hard Rock Cafes during my travels, both domestic and Foreign. It is my belief that the one in Niagara Falls, Ny it overly Touristy. The food is primarily Burgers American Style. Not bad but I had hopes for better food. The gift shop here is most certainly all about the falls, but then again isn't that what you would expect to find here?

Dominic V, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Thank you always visiting a Hard Rock in your travels. Rock On!