“A must!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I love Hard Rocks! We had no wait to get in a 7pm on a Saturday! Our waiter was great! Food was quick, and delicious as always! Right across from the falls! Tried a new drink called the tutilicious?? So good!

Dominic V, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Amanda S.,
Awesome to hear about your experience!
Thanks for visiting us in the Falls.

Rock On!
Dominic Verni - GM

Write a ReviewReviews (1,406)

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Burger was yummy! The server was very friendly. The staff sang and danced to music and the atmosphere was Hard Rock loud - fun for a vacation-type atmosphere.

ElizabethM670,
Great to hear about your burger and friendly service!!
Make sure to check out our cafe in Cleveland, Ohio when you are back home.

Regards,

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Visiting Niagara Falls we loved eating at the Hard Rock Cafe....Ate there for lunch and it was such a good experience we went back for evening meal. Between lunch and dinner I fell and broke my foot. Host taking us to our table offered to carry me on his back to ease my walk back to our table. Really great experience at the Hard Rock.

bugdoodle,
Two visits in one day!!..and you broke your foot?? What a trooper!!!

I will make sure to pass the special thanks along to the host, thats awesome.

Rock On!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

After our second day in Niagara Falls we stopped at the Hard Rock Cafe for dinner. We were exhausted after our day of exploring and as soon as we entered we were brought to our table. The music was a little loud, but not excessive. The restaurant was big, but was sectioned off in a way that made it seem a little more intimate than I expected it would feel.

Our waitress was quick and friendly. She seemed very knowledgeable of the menu. We started off the night with drinks from the bar and our waitress suggested a few, which we decided to try. We had a Watermelon Cooler, a Fruitapalooza and something else that I cannot remember the name of; all of them were awesome.

The food was excellent too. I got the Hickory BBQ Bacon Burger with fries. My mom got the BBQ combo platter (the chicken was a little dry, but not too bad). My sister got the twisted mac and cheese as a side, but I cannot recall her main meal. Everyone loved their food, but we all agreed that my burger was the best.

It was the perfect way to end our long day and wind down before bed. I wish we hadn't left the next morning or we would have had lunch here too.

Whitney B.,
Wow what kind words! Great to hear you enjoyed yourselves. Our Legendary burgers are awesome...glad you feel the same!!

Thanks for visiting us from Herman, New York.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

With the limited amount of restaurants in Niagara Falls area, it was nice to see a Hard Rock Cafe. The food was very good. We actually ate here twice !!

Dominic V, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Spiderman-is,
Wow! Two visits? You Rock!!! Glad to hear you had a great time.

Rock On,