“Very good atmosphere and food to boot” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Red Coach Inn - Restaurant

Red Coach Inn - Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Red Coach Inn - Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 289 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Scenic view, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The chefs at the Red Coach Inn in Niagara Falls create a new feature menu for lunch and dinner each day. The popular AAA Three Diamond restaurant was rated "Four Stars-Excellent" by the Niagara Gazette, and it was the winner of the Western New York Chef Challenge and the Taste of Buffalo "People's Choice," "New York" and "Best Seafood" awards.A roaring wood fire in the natural stone fireplace warms the Grill Room in winter. In summer the patio, surrounded by a beautiful garden and koi pond is a favorite dining spot. The Rapids Room, an enclosed porch with leaded-glass windows, offers a panoramic view of the majestic Niagara Rapids. The Cruvinet wine bar has rich mahogany paneling with granite and brass accents. It features an array of vintage wines by the glass, flavored coffees, cappuccino, and beers from around the world. The cozy Fireside Room has an extensive library. It is the perfect gathering place for cocktails, an after-dinner drink, or for simply relaxing with a book by the fire. Banquet rooms with picture windows offering spectacular views of the Rapids can comfortably accommodate parties up to 50. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served seven days a week.
“Very good atmosphere and food to boot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

Ate here with colleagues while in town on business. They have a very extensive wine list and I enjoyed a glass of local wine.

Likewise, their menu offers a wide selection. I had the swordfish, which was outstanding! It was served with spinach risotto, which was extremely creamy.

Like the rest of the menu, the dessert selection was quite good - I had the red velvet cake and was not disappointed.

The atmosphere was lovely, hopefully you are able to eat on one of the upper floors so that you are able to get the full experience of the building!

Visited June 2014
Ryan A, General Manager at Red Coach Inn - Restaurant, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review. The staff takes a great deal of pride in delivering excellent service as well as maintaining a comfortable ambience at the Red Coach Inn. Please visit us again soon.

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Bergen, Norway
“Poor service!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

The food is ok, but the service is terrible! Waiters are really slow, and once recived payment did not give back any changed. When I requested my change back they looked at me as if I was trying to steal money... Apparently they had "forgotten" how much I gave them.

• Visited June 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking time to review us on TripAdvisor. It is our goal to give better service than you experienced and for our slow pace, I apologize. It does get hectic during dinner hours and sometime we do end up on a wait. I will look into this and see how we can improve to do better. I invite you to return to see the progress we will make.

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Delicious Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014

I ate here twice on vacation and sat outside on their patio. I had the Monte Cristo sandwich which came with potato salad. Good service and reasonable prices.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank lk84
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on our Historical restaurant. I will pass along your satisfaction to the chef and the servers. It is always a pleasure to know we have done well.

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
“great breakfast very good dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

service seemed a little slow but i wasnt in a hurry so I didnt mind, food was very good and breakfast was faster in service and wait staff very friendly and helpful

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Sylvia B
Thank you for your kind words from your recent post on Trip Advisor. I appreciate you taking the time to share your satisfaction. Never hesitate to contact us should you ever need assistance in the future.

Barrie, Canada
“Superb Dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014

We also stumbled upon the Red Coach and glad we had. Our only regret was we wished we known we could also have stay here but next time! The staff were so happy and pleasant to serve you which added to the atmosphere and fantastic meal. The French Onion Soup really gave Quebec a run for greatness, the bread served with the different butters but the strawberry was so good and they kidded us not to load up too much on the bread or we wouldn't finish the main course. My choice was Chicken French and my mother had Shrimp Scampi which was the best. But we did have to try the desserts which again were great especially the types of cheesecakes (turtle and peanut butter). Our find is the best stumble we had made!.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank SusanD20142014
Thank you for your kind comments regarding your experience at the Red Coach Inn restaurant, I will be sure to pass them along to the staff. We hope you visit again soon.

Best Wishes,