“Very cozy! Delicious food!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Red Coach Inn - Restaurant

Red Coach Inn - Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Red Coach Inn - Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 289 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Scenic view, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The chefs at the Red Coach Inn in Niagara Falls create a new feature menu for lunch and dinner each day. The popular AAA Three Diamond restaurant was rated "Four Stars-Excellent" by the Niagara Gazette, and it was the winner of the Western New York Chef Challenge and the Taste of Buffalo "People's Choice," "New York" and "Best Seafood" awards.A roaring wood fire in the natural stone fireplace warms the Grill Room in winter. In summer the patio, surrounded by a beautiful garden and koi pond is a favorite dining spot. The Rapids Room, an enclosed porch with leaded-glass windows, offers a panoramic view of the majestic Niagara Rapids. The Cruvinet wine bar has rich mahogany paneling with granite and brass accents. It features an array of vintage wines by the glass, flavored coffees, cappuccino, and beers from around the world. The cozy Fireside Room has an extensive library. It is the perfect gathering place for cocktails, an after-dinner drink, or for simply relaxing with a book by the fire. Banquet rooms with picture windows offering spectacular views of the Rapids can comfortably accommodate parties up to 50. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served seven days a week.
Waxhaw, North Carolina
“Very cozy! Delicious food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

Went here for our 20th anniversary dinner. On a cold November evening, it was nice to have a table by the wood burning fireplace-very cozy! We had the BBQ chicken quesadilla for an appetizer. It was fantastic with upgraded toppings. We also enjoyed the bread served with two different butters. With all of that, I had a large bowl of the gumbo ($4) as my entree and it was a generous portion with the perfect amount of seasoning-I loved it! My husband had the fish and chips and thought it was delicious. The waitress team (yes, they work as a team which makes them super attentive) gladly honored my husband's request for extra lemons and malt vinegar for his fish. Make reservations-you have to try this place!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Mary W

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
“Awsome Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

Best Dinner in Town! The food was so good we went back there twice! Very romantic atmosphere and Excelent Service! Staff is top notch and friendly! Lou makes the GREATEST Apple Martini I ever had, complete with apple slice and all!

Visited June 2012
2 Thank Robert S
Ontario, Canada
“I will definitely return”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

I'll be honest, I had not heard of this restaurant and B & B, but I had a coupon for the restaurant which was the reason I was there for dinner. First, what a wonderful piece of real estate! The rapids are right across the street. My dinner guest and I were very pleased with our meal (upon our server's recommendation, I ordered the evening special - grilled lamb chops which were cooked to my preference) and with the service. The various on-line reviews posted are spotty at best, so I had some mild concerns. Both of us would definitely return. We asked if we could view some of the rooms after dinner, and, both of us would consider staying at the Inn - I have already recommended it to a friend. The young man who gave us a tour of some of the rooms indicated that the inn is experiencing a very recent change of managment/ownership (I can't recall if it was one or both); and new kitchen talent, so, I am looking forward to returning for another dinner in a few weeks time.

• Visited October 2012
San Jose, California
“Class on a Budget”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

This place is charming, old world and has a great view of the upper Niagara rapids right out the window. Great menu with local Western New York and standard American fare staples...with very reasonable prices and great service. Beautiful patio dining in the summer, and cozy dining by the HUGE fireplace in the winter. Check it out. Free parking right around the corner too!

Visited October 2012
Singapore
“Nice Ambience & Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

It's a nice cozy little restaurant. Some people complained about the services, but we have none to add.

Food was great and dessert was fabulous! I ordered the salmon and it was grilled to my liking. Portion was not too big and it's just nice for me. Its definitely on my recommended list.

Visited October 2012