“Disliked”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Slow service. Food was better than the service. would not eat there again. Took dessert home and were told they would put in a fork which the did not.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

I wanted to try a New York pizza on my recent visit to Niagara Falls so my son and I stopped in for lunch. We sat down and reviewed the menu. For a pizza parlor the beer menu was very limited, no draft beer only bottles. My son was rudely asked if he was 21, he is 26 and looks young. A simple my I see your ID would do! I ordered ice tea and I got Brisk soda fountain style ice tea. Not what I was expecting but it was ok...I did not specify that I wanted unsweetened. Next we ordered the pizza. We asked for a half and half pizza because my son and I like different toppings.He ordered his half and I gave the waitress my half order. It took a very long time to arrive at the table and was delivered by the kitchen staff, not the waitress. The pizza was not half and half but all of the items combined My son removed all of the tomatoes and I lived with the pepperoni. The waitress never came back to check to see if everything was ok or if we needed anything. She did refill our drinks once before the pizza came out. My refill was delivered to another table ,then retrieved and brought back to me. I had to ask my son if anyone touched it since the other table was behind me. I had to pick up my own left over container from a near by shelf plus go to the counter to pay as the waitress never came back. The waitress did come running over to the front counter when she realized we left the table. She must of thought we walked out without paying. The pizza was very good, the sauce taste like Costco brand frozen pizza, which I like. The service was one of the worst I have ever experienced. This is only the second time ever that I have not left a tip, I usually leave about 20%.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

This was the best PIZZA. Ordered and it was delivered to our hotel room hot and fresh within 30 minutes.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Great wings and cold beers. Can't go wrong prices good. Owners are great and girls serve you fast . Must also add try the pizza best in the area.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

After each of my last 3 visits I tell myself I will never go back but seem to be willing to give them another try. The food is good and that is why I go back, hoping that the service has improved but always get disappointed.

After being seated we waited over 10 mins for someone to come to our table and acknowledge us. We watched others come in, be seated and order so we decided to leave. On the way out we brought this to the girls attention and she laughed. I was shocked that this was how she handled the situation. On our way home we decided to call a manager and let him know how his employee acted. He said he did see us leave upset but wasn't sure why. He apologized and offered us a gift certificate for a future visit. We thanked him and declined as we weren't looking for something free, we wanted him aware of the situation. Our next visit they forgot to add one of our toppings (garlic) which isn't a big deal just asked not to be charged for it. To my surprise the waitress argued with us that it was on there but she couldn't show us where. Our last visit, never got our appetizer.

If you want good pizza and good build your own calzones you will find it here but do take-out. The employees are young and have not had the proper training for good customer service. You will find the employees are more worried about socializing with each other by the counter than doing the job they are getting paid to do.