“good!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We did not have pizza, but chicken but very good and good service. It was down the street from our motel and we were afraid it was too fancy from the outside, but it's not. It's very comfortable inside and we were glad we stopped.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

So glad we reviewed Trip Advisor to find Buzzy's. delicious food and friendly atmosphere. Italian sausage and pepperoni tasted like they made it there

Reviewed July 25, 2013

It seems like the two should go together...and they DO! I found Buzzy's on a restaurant app and decided to give it a try. Hot Wings, Pizza and a Calzone. The wings I ordered HOT...they were cooked perfectly; crispy, cooked through, etc. and the hot sauce was hot, great flavor and a nice burn after, but not too long! The pizza was sort of a hybrid thin crust (a little thicker than thin); the sauce was great and the cheese mixture was spot on. Healthy topping portions really rounded it out...We liked it so well, we had lunch there the next day

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Every time I go to Niagara Falls, I eat Buzzy's wings! They delivered right to my hotel room at 10:30 at night. Delicious!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I have gone here for years, I always take home two boxes for the kids. I always order a mixture of hot sauce and honey garlic, the last time I was there a lady behind the counter said they could not do that, I explained that they always do, she told me flat out no and I would have to pay for extra sauce. I paid it and brought them home, the kids did not like them as much, I tried them, they almost tasted "old". I went back again and only brought back one box, no problem with the mixed sauce this time, the kids still did not like them again. Great family restaurant but inconsistant lately.