“Local -- lunch specials good deal”

Buzzy's New York Style Pizza
Ranked #20 of 293 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Shawnee, Oklahoma
“Local -- lunch specials good deal”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Lunch specials are a very good deal--choice of subs but no choice on pizza. Soup of the day was chicken noodle which my husband said was homemade and very good. Unfortunately, they would not substitute a salad for fries with my small sub. The fries were hot and fresh.

Definitely a local place in business for a long time. Service was OK--nothing special.

• Visited September 2012

• Arabic first
  • Polish first
Toronto, Canada
“Awesome wings too!!”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

My mom and I had wings and pizza at Buzzy's....both were great! I was especially surprised with the wings...big, juicy, flavorful and they arrived piping hot! It is a local restaurant that was busy on a week night....a great sign. We were in town for shopping and loved our dinner here! The prices were very reasonable as well on both food and alcohol. The wings were so much better than Anchor Bar (Buffalo's famed original wings)......we will definitely be returning to Buzzy's! Well done!

• Visited August 2012
West Haven, Connecticut
“Should be much better!”
Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

Pretty disappointing considering we are just outside of Buffalo, New York. We have now had far better Buffalo wings at home than here. Also, the pizza is okay. Definitely not very good if you would call it New York style. Overall I was okay, but the service was terrible. Waitress was not attentive at all. Really didn't ask if we needed anything. We had to keep getting her attention for things. The four of us are sitting with pizza and wings and we get 4 napkins! Ummm... We had a 4 year old and a 6 year old with us. Situational awareness was absent. ;-)

1 Thank Jon C
“No idea what the food is like...we were denied delivery!”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

I have no idea about the food. They were recommeded, but when I called they said they won't deliver to us even though we were "just outside our delivery area"....so back to Dave's..we are also out of the are; but deliver to us anyways! Thanks a bunch!

“Pizza served before its time”
Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

Pizza was served very very soupy
We had to wait at least 15 minutes before we could serve the pizza.
TORTURE
The wings were good
Our server was as attentive as she could be but they were one or two waitresses short
I will still go back on my next visit home