“Great Doughnuts great staff”
Review of Frankie's Donuts

Frankie's Donuts
Ranked #1 of 13 Bakeries in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
University Park, Florida
“Great Doughnuts great staff”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Friendly staff, great doughnuts, it's a diner - don't expect the Four Seasons. Parking could be better but it's worth it. I'm glad I couldn't find Tim Hortons and got to try this place.

Visited October 2013

• Indonesian first
Lock Haven, Pennsylvania
“Don't miss this place!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We were visiting Niagra Falls and I remembered this place from my childhood. It's still there, and it's still delicious. We stopped in one evening and got a donut, and my son begged me to stop on our way home and pick up a dozen. They seriously have the best donuts I have ever eaten. The place and the area aren't fancy, but the people are nice, it's clean, and the donuts are amazing at a great price. Definitely make it a point to stop in and pick up some donuts. You will be so glad you did!

• Visited October 2013
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Best Donuts!”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Folks the area around Frankie's isn't all that bad. Finally picked up a dozen a couple of days ago. The donuts are worth the 5.99.By far the best donuts I've ever eaten! They have Tim Horton donuts beat by a landslide. They had an excellent variety to choose from and fresh. Donuts are delicious and I would recommend them to anyone who wants to indulge in this sweet snack!
I plan on going there again very soon - but this time freezing some of the donuts!
Totally, love love these donuts.
GraceP

• Visited October 2013
Niagara Falls, New York
“What a peanut donut!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I absolutely love their donuts. I have never seen a peanut donut that was filled with cream/jelly. It was addiction since the first one. They staff and owners are especially nice to deal with. I would recommend this place to anyone. I always pick up a few dozen on my way to a party to share this unique treat with friends and family members.

• Visited August 2013
New York
“One of the last true donut shops.”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

The area is sketchy. The local yokels, too, are sketchy. But the donuts, staff, and patrons are, if nothing else, the REAL deal.

The donuts are enormous, freshly fried, in your standard and some not-so-standard varieties (the maraschino cherry cake donut with glaze is my personal fav). A true indulgence.

Coffee is freshly ground & brewed and served with REAL cream. Don't bother with decaf, it's instant. I learned that the hard way.

Frankie's is open 24-hours and even has slices of pizza to take out. No lie, the pizza is actually good.

It's not the cleanest but is definitely charming and has the BEST donuts in WNY (take that, Paula's).

• Visited June 2013