“Wonderful Breakfast”

Salisa's All American Diner
Ranked #59 of 295 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 5, 2014

My husband and I were looking for somewhere to go for breakfast. A place we have never been. My husband's friend suggested Salisa's Diner. It doesn't look like much from the outside but let me tell you, it was wonderful! It's small inside but feels comfortable. The big screen TV was on and our waitress was so pleasant and wonderful. I just had some eggs and toast and my hubby had the polish suprise omelette. The food was great, the service was outstanding and the environment was homey. I told my husband we are definitely going back again! It's just a nice little neighborhood diner.

1  Thank misslise94

Reviewed January 16, 2014

This is my and my husbands favorite go to place when we're too busy to cook or just want a break from cooking at home. The food is simple, basic, and always good. They have dinner specials every night (we really like the Turkey Dinner on Thursday's) and excellent hamburgers. It's very small inside and there are A LOT of regulars, like us, but that just adds to the charm.