stay away from this hotel..bedsheets stink.The mattresses seem age old..no fridge/microwave/no telephone!we had to call from our moblie to the help desk for making complaint of the comforter which had bad smell.They even dont provide separate shampoo and conditioner.TV set and airconditioner seem to be bought 25-30 years back.Carpett was unvaccumed.The person at the help desk himself doesnt know about the information of the falls area!!!!Breakfast has stale muffins and small horrible tasting donuts.PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY HERE!! Forgot to tell it was early september and quite cold but as expected no facility of heater...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rooms with Fridge and Microwave (On Request), Free local calls. Internet Café and High Speed Wireless Connection available. Extended Cable TV in each room with some International language programming. Free Continental Breakfast (On Weekends Only). Tour of Niagara Falls with Certified Guides. Discounts: Senior and Group - weekly/extended stays. Lobby open 24 hours 7 days a week. All Major Credit Cards accepted, along with ATM. Currency Exchange. Bus / Truck / RV Parking. Express Check-out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Caravan Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caravan Hotel Niagara Falls
- Caravan Motel Niagara Falls