Caravan Motel is a great and inexpensive place to stay.
Very clean, comfortable and close to everything.
We recomend this Motel to anybody that want to save some money and enjoy the falls.
"Harry" the owner is a very nice and charming person, willing to help and accomodate your needs.
If you go to visit the Niagara Falls, check the Caravan Motel, you will not be dissapointed
Ask for Harry.....enjoy it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rooms with Fridge and Microwave (On Request), Free local calls. Internet Café and High Speed Wireless Connection available. Extended Cable TV in each room with some International language programming. Free Continental Breakfast (On Weekends Only). Tour of Niagara Falls with Certified Guides. Discounts: Senior and Group - weekly/extended stays. Lobby open 24 hours 7 days a week. All Major Credit Cards accepted, along with ATM. Currency Exchange. Bus / Truck / RV Parking. Express Check-out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your Caravan Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caravan Hotel Niagara Falls
- Caravan Motel Niagara Falls