Was traveling and too tired to go on - this was the first place I found with rooms available. And now I know why. Room smelled bad, dirty, holes in walls, neither bathroom light worked, telephone didn't work, etc. Two guys brought around portable heaters, which didn't do much other than make noise. After I went to the desk regarding the lights and phone, he said they'd take care of it. They put a 25 watt bulb in one light in the bathroom and advised me that the telephones didn't work. I did manage to sleep - but didn't dare use the shower in the morning. Nope - never again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rooms with Fridge and Microwave (On Request), Free local calls. Internet Café and High Speed Wireless Connection available. Extended Cable TV in each room with some International language programming. Free Continental Breakfast (On Weekends Only). Tour of Niagara Falls with Certified Guides. Discounts: Senior and Group - weekly/extended stays. Lobby open 24 hours 7 days a week. All Major Credit Cards accepted, along with ATM. Currency Exchange. Bus / Truck / RV Parking. Express Check-out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Caravan Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caravan Hotel Niagara Falls
- Caravan Motel Niagara Falls