“Check this out”

$104.95*
Maid in America Tour of Niagara Falls, USA
$134.94*
and up
Niagara Falls in One Day: Deluxe Sightseeing Tour of American and Canadian Sides
$94.95*
Niagara Falls American-Side Tour with Maid of the Mist Boat Ride
More attraction details
Owner description: This exciting tour outfits you in a hooded raincoat and takes you into a cave and then along a catwalk near the foot of the falls for an up-close, wet and very rewarding view of the thunderous, cascading waters.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed November 29, 2013

I preferred this way more than the attractions on the Canadian side. Very affordable for this attraction. Go early to avoid long line ups and be prepared, you may get wet . The Hurricane deck is a must for some great pics. Bring a waterproof camera though

2  Thank BIZGIRL2369

Reviewed November 29, 2013

To fully enjoy this fall, wear something simple cos you are going to get wet. Just stand on the deck, use the plastic raincoat cover your possessions and get yourself soaking wet good for 'cleansing'. We stood under the falls, felt its power and the wind and the cold cold water and scream our hearts out simply refuse to move on. Just don't forget to bring extra clothing. An unforgettable experience.

2  Thank Ann C
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I was a little hesitant as I thought it was such a cliched tourist attraction but I loved it. There were heaps of people going through but the staff made it all flow very smoothly. The Hurricane Deck is a must. Very invigorating.

1  Thank Cathy G
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Let me start off with wow. Cave of the Winds is truly an amazing experience. You never really grasp the beauty and power of the American falls until you are right under them. There is no actual cave, just decks built below the falls. If this makes you leery, don't worry! They are torn down and rebuilt every year to ensure durability. After you pay you are directed to a room to get your sandals. They also give you a plastic bag to put your current shoes in, which I just tied to my belt loop. The sandals are great because they don't slip on the decks, and hey! Free sandals! You also get your picture taken by a photographer. There is no way to avoid this, but you aren't pressured to buy your picture at the end. Then you go to the elevator where you descend. You walk out of a long tunnel, and here you are handed your poncho. From here you walk to the start of the attraction. At first you only get a little bit wet, but as you walk up the steps you get wetter, especially on the Hurricane Deck, when you get drenched!! When we went there was a perfect rainbow over the falls which just added to the beauty. It was really amazing to see the falls from this point of view!

2  Thank abartok27
Reviewed November 26, 2013

This is probably better in the summer. I went mid-November when they have already disassembled most of the board walks. It was $6. You go down an elevator and walk though a cave. Then its a short walk to the deck where you are really close to the Bridal Veil Falls. Its a great perspective but I wish I could have walked around all the decks. We spent about 25 minutes down there and then it was done. They gave us rain ponchos but we didn't need them. We didn't get wet at all, maybe because the wind was blowing away from us.

2  Thank JayS1