“Do Not Miss This”

Maid in America Tour of Niagara Falls, USA
Niagara Falls American Side Highlights Tour
Classic All American Tour of Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: This exciting tour outfits you in a hooded raincoat and takes you into a cave and then along a catwalk near the foot of the falls for an up-close, wet and very rewarding view of the thunderous, cascading waters.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This was the best part of the visit to Niagara Falls. Amazing to get this close to the falls. I did not pay attention to the price since we bought the Discovery Pass and it is included, I did hear someone say it was $11 for an adult. If that is correct it is well worth the money. Only part that I did not like is they only have one size sandals for children and if they do not fit "they will just have to wear their own". Other than the one comment the staff is friendly, views are amazing, they do not get any better anyplace else.

There are newer reviews for Cave of the Winds

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Our favorite attraction at the falls hands down! Do it! It's so exhilarating, powerful and fun. Agree with all the other reviewers - an incredible experience! I really enjoyed that you could do it at your own pace. Even a few spots dry enough to snap pictures!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

we liked everything! it worth 9 hours drive! take your time there! and really need water proof camera)

Reviewed July 22, 2013

So much fun! Relatively cheap. They give you shoes, which is nice. You will get soaked. Hurricane deck is the best part! And hey, if you do get pooped on like I did, it brings good luck :)

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Cave of the Winds was the best thing we did on our recent visit!!! It was a hot day and we got soaked - it felt GREAT!!! I would recommend visiting this early in the day. We tried our first day around 4 pm and the line was ridiculous. Next day we went back around 9:30 am and walked right to the elevator, it was the perfect time to go!! The deck you walk up is really neat - my husband asked about the construction and was told that the deck and stairways are taken down each winter and rebuilt. So you know they are strong and reliable. You are literally right at the base of the Falls. It is amazing to look up and see the force of the magnificent Falls!! We were a group of 5. My husband and I in our 50s along with two sons in their early 20s and one son's girlfriend of 21. We all equally loved this part of our trip!!