“We love this place”

Aquarium of Niagara
More attraction details
Owner description: The "First Inland Oceanarium" features more than 1,500 marine animals including sharks, piranha, California sea lions and the endangered Peruvian penguin.
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I've been a member of the Aquarium on and off for 30 years. My kids and now my grandkids never get tired of seeing the sea lions and penguins, and love feeding the seals in the outside tank (at specified times). It's well worth the price.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

It was just a sad waste of my time. I took the kids and this place was so small it made me ashamed to live so close! To be near a city such as Niagara Falls, you'd expect the aquarium to be something to write home about! Horrible! This is only beneficial if you have extremely young children, other than that, do not waste the gas to get up there from Buffalo!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Lot's of interesting marine life and exhibits. They had a live dolphin and seal show whhen we were there.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The Aquarium was fun but very small. They had great stuff and we watched the sea lion show which was good, I would definately go again. Plan for maybe two hours, max.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

The aquarium is very small (can see everything within an hour) but the kids liked it. We saw the sea lion show, which I'd recommend watching from the first level (quieter and less crowded).