“Adult fun”

Seneca Niagara Casino
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Just steps from Niagara Falls, discover how the wonder continues at Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino. Beneath the bright lights, you’ll find the ultimate in gaming and comfort with more than 3,300 of the newest slots, from penny spins to $100 high-limit machines, and the fast-paced action of nearly 100 of the hottest table games including classics and interesting new twists. Pull up a luxurious seat and take a deep breath – the action is about to begin.
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Very pretty casino. There was a lot of construction going on inside and out. Casino was clean. My daughter and I spent the afternoon there and had a good time

Write a ReviewReviews (1,470)

Reviewed December 6, 2013

This casino, which allows smoking is NOT for non/ex smokers, nor those w/asthma and allergies - definitely a health hazard from the minute you walk in the door! We could not go in very far due to the smoke lingering in the air. Ventilation system was a joke.

2  Thank Frequent_Traveler500
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Frequented the Casino daily since I was staying across the street at Sheraton (Hilton) Hotel instead. This casino property was working their construction June 2013 and I found it very difficult having to walk around or under the front of this casino property in order to get into the place. I did feel safe 99.5% of the time. Had they had security walking the exterior of the perimeters instead of the outside front doors of the casino then I would have rated this 100%. Perhaps things have changed for the better since then. Would I come back? Yes (to see the falls again) but No (for gambling).

Reviewed November 27, 2013

We are not gamblers and only spent the hotel vouchers for our bets. However we did have dinner at the Buffet. It was a Sunday evening and their main draw is the Prime Roast Beef, however I found it to be tough. Overall, the food was ok/average.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

One of our favorite casinos, rooms are spacious, clean and very comfortable, lots of gaming to keep you entertained!