“Seneca Casino fun”

Seneca Niagara Casino
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Just steps from Niagara Falls, discover how the wonder continues at Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino. Beneath the bright lights, you’ll find the ultimate in gaming and comfort with more than 3,300 of the newest slots, from penny spins to $100 high-limit machines, and the fast-paced action of nearly 100 of the hottest table games including classics and interesting new twists. Pull up a luxurious seat and take a deep breath – the action is about to begin.
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Buffet was great, but ate too much. Clean restrooms; not too crowded in mid September; learned roulette for first time played.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,470)

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Fun, but if you don't like cigarette smoking, don't go. Patrons have to walk through smoking area to get to non-smoking area, which is a small part of the casino. Very pretty building from the outside!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

casino is under construction, so not as many machines as usual. We went early morning, so wait staff was very attentive.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Free parking but you have to climb the stairs because of construction and esculator being out of service.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

The Seneca Niagara Casino was a fun experience. My wife and I went there twice within a 24 hour period. My best advice is to drive to the Casino, even if you are staying close by and park in the garage (free parking.) On our first visit we walked from our hotel. It was day light when we went there, but coming back it was at night time and I must admit I was a little on edge. The neighborhoods directly around the casino are a little sketchy.

The casino itself was very nice. I am a gambler and go the Vegas quite a bit and this casino was quite comparable. The betting limits were fair also. ($10 limits on craps and blackjack.) They seem to have limited access to the craps table during the week. On our first visit only one table of about 4 was open. The second day two craps tables were operating. (We visited right after labor day so it was probably because the casino was less crowded.) As for the slot machines - they have a huge selection and mixed variety. They do have some newer games, but not as many as you would find in Vegas or even some of the other Native American Casinos I have been to. BUT the BEST PART is their betting limits are LOWER than most of the other casinos. You can find ALOT of penny machines that range from $2.00 to $2.50 max bets - which really is becoming hard to find. I also actually found a few with limits as low as $1.50 on penny machines max bet! And many of the machines seem LOOSER than most other Casinos. All around between the slots and table games it's a good price and bet!

Now, for the buffet - avoid it! It's way over priced! $17 a person for LUNCH (with a $2 discount down to $15 with a players card - since we were from California we didn't have one - should have gotten one just for the discount.) And the food was so-so. $34 total for 2, when we only paid $31 total for our trip of the Maid of the Mist Boat Tour!

Also the night before all the other eating establishments closed around 10 PM. The only thing open after 10PM was the burger place.

We didn't stay at the hotel so I can't review that. But from what I heard the prices are high, even if you have a player's card.

But if you are in the area check it out for a great time! The dealers and staff are very friendly and the gambling was wallet friendly too!