“Fun atmosphere!”

Seneca Niagara Casino
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Just steps from Niagara Falls, discover how the wonder continues at Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino. Beneath the bright lights, you’ll find the ultimate in gaming and comfort with more than 3,300 of the newest slots, from penny spins to $100 high-limit machines, and the fast-paced action of nearly 100 of the hottest table games including classics and interesting new twists. Pull up a luxurious seat and take a deep breath – the action is about to begin.
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I'm not much of a gambler, and the smell of smoke deters me, but I had fun while gambled at the bar and played some bar games.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We only spent about an hour in the casino, they have a non-smoking section which was great!! I couldn't stand the smoke we had to walk through to get to it though! I'm not much of a gambler but it was ok.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

this casino is well maintained, being updated and alot of fun. Drink service is a little slow by the slots, but great time had by all

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We visited the casino during a trip to the Falls as part of our package. They have many fun slot machines...but there was too much smoke for me. I love the casinos in Ohio that are smoke free!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

was to much smoke it was hard to get a seat at the bar.I will come back but nothing spectacular.the hotel loby part was very nice but the part of town sucks dangerouse