“AMAZING!”

Seneca Niagara Casino
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Just steps from Niagara Falls, discover how the wonder continues at Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino. Beneath the bright lights, you’ll find the ultimate in gaming and comfort with more than 3,300 of the newest slots, from penny spins to $100 high-limit machines, and the fast-paced action of nearly 100 of the hottest table games including classics and interesting new twists. Pull up a luxurious seat and take a deep breath – the action is about to begin.
Rochester, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AMAZING!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

The hotel, casino, service, atmosphere, slots, gaming, valet, food ETC. Everything here is just lovely! We go 2 times a year for our birthdays! The staff truly makes you feel very important! The rooms are spotless, the beds are comfortable, room service is quick and friendly! ONE little thing.. Make sure your room is not near an elevator as it rumbles all night long. Other then that LOVE staying here!

Visited May 2013

Renton, WA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Very smokey (of course) and no wins!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

This casino is huge! We did have a good time, but in our party of 6 we didn't have one winner! Bad odds.

Roanoke, Virginia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Close to falls”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Pros: The room was nice and clean. The bathroom was spacious and there was a separate vanity area with make up lights to make sure you didn't tie up the bathroom getting ready to go out.

It's easy walking distance to the falls. Just walk through the casino onto Old Falls St. Get to the front of the state park (2 blocks?) and walk on in. The visitor center is to the right and well signed.

Cons: The expansive window was a nice view towards the falls (couldn't seem them from 14th floor) but it heated the room up so much that the A/C couldn't get it cooled back down at night. Keep the curtains closed as much as you can, but housekeeping will draw them wide open anyway during the day.

To walk toward the falls or eat at most of the restaurants, you have to walk through the casino. They carded like crazy. So even though I had no intention of gambling and had my bag for a day at the falls on, I still had to drag my license around in my pocket so they could scan it EVERY TIME I came in or went out of the hotel. (And why are they scanning it? Can't they just look at it and not make a record of my personal information?!) At first I was flattered, but really it was just a hassle. I would've rather worn a wrist band or something. And for the record, I haven't been 20-anything in a very long time.

People with kids in this boat of trying to get around were given a placard to carry that says something like "my kid is with me and we won't stop and gamble".

Brunswick, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Casino is cool”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Very beautiful inside. My 22 year old daughter went with me. It was nice that they checked her Id as she walked through the door and was never asked again, not like Vegas where you are asked every 5 minutes since she looks 12 yrs old. Lots of machines to choice from

1 Thank Denise M
Chicago, Illinois
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Nothing outstanding here”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

This casino was very smoky. I am from IL and smoking isn't allowed in IL so the cigarette smell was very overpowering. They had a decent selection of penny slots, but I couldn't find any of my favorites. So we did the slots for a while and then left. I saw a previous review that mentioned free alcohol and soda, but we sure couldn't find any, and no cocktail servers appeared to be near our slot machines. We enjoyed the casino across the Niagara on the Canadian side much more.

1 Thank 23wearytraveler23