“Seneca Niagara Casino”

Seneca Niagara Casino
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Just steps from Niagara Falls, discover how the wonder continues at Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino. Beneath the bright lights, you’ll find the ultimate in gaming and comfort with more than 3,300 of the newest slots, from penny spins to $100 high-limit machines, and the fast-paced action of nearly 100 of the hottest table games including classics and interesting new twists. Pull up a luxurious seat and take a deep breath – the action is about to begin.
Columbus, Ohio
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Seneca Niagara Casino”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I attended The Native American Music Awards at Seneca Niagara Casino on May 10, 2013. The Events Center was the perfect venue for this awards ceremony. Staff and security were very friendly and helpful. Beautiful casino!

Grimsby, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Canadians why wouldn't you go states side? Free drinx and rooms!”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Think the title says it all. After spending my whole college and onwards at the Canadian Casinos my girlfriend took me to the Seneca casino and I was upset with myself we never went before! Free drinks! great comps, free rooms way quicker, and the food is amazing!!!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank freddyp1
Rochester, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Dinner Buffet Was Awful”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

The casino overall what what I expected. As I am not a gambler by any means, the slots and cards don't impress me. We were at the casino over mother's day weekend, which happened to be very cold, and it even snowed a little. This time of the year is not Niagara Falls' peak season so most of the attractions were closed, which was fine as we were in town to visit family and had been to the falls many times before. We went to the casino just to "waste" some time. We decided to eat at the buffet restaurant in the casino. Usually the buffets in casino's are extraordinarily good. This one wasn't. It was quite expensive. We were there on their prime rib and shrimp night which was priced at $4.00 additional to their usual buffet price, and if you were not a member of the players club it was an additional $2.00 per person. So, we signed up for the players club to receive the $2.00 off, and we received $10.00 each in free play. There was quite a bit of confusion even getting into the restaurant. I'm not sure really what the problem was, but apparantly you are supposed to buy your ticket at a machine first and then go to the register with your receipt. I'm not sure really, but there was a huge line to get in, and each and every one of us were confused, as were the 3 girls behind the register who were little help to all of us. Thank god for the people at the front of the line who took it upon themselves to direct traffic and tell us what to do. Once inside, the food quality was not very good. I can get the same meal at a better value with less hassle at the Golden Corral! And for the prime rib and shrimp that we payed extra for...what a rip off. Thinly sliced beef that was very fatty, and tiny shrimp. After dinner we decided to try our luck on the slots and use the $10.00 free play. My luck shifted a little once on the casino floor, as I made enough money on the slot to cover my dinner charge. If you like those kind of poor quality buffets, this is right up your alley. If you are looking for something more upscale that you would find in atlantic city, las vegas, or even at turning stone in upstate NY, look elsewhere!

Markham, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Full house second hand smoke”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We had a $30 voucher from the hotel deal and since there was absolutely nothing in the area to do (absolute dead town), we walked across to kill some time. First off, you are totally hit with major second hand smoke. If you are not a smoker you will find it extremely uncomfortable especially if you have allergies you nose will go wild. the casino looks like its pretty run down and old style compared to the ones at the falls. its very very dark inside as well. it took us some time to figure out how to use our voucher with limited service. plus is you get free drinks as long as you're playing. i couldnt enjoy much out of it as the smoke was totally killing me.

Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Fun but smoking”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Sign up as a new player and get 10 free play. Buffet is great, would like bigger non smoking area or better venting. Free parking is an added bonus.