“Tight slots, restaurants continue to go downhill as they cheapen EVERYTHING !!!”

Seneca Niagara Casino
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Just steps from Niagara Falls, discover how the wonder continues at Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino. Beneath the bright lights, you’ll find the ultimate in gaming and comfort with more than 3,300 of the newest slots, from penny spins to $100 high-limit machines, and the fast-paced action of nearly 100 of the hottest table games including classics and interesting new twists. Pull up a luxurious seat and take a deep breath – the action is about to begin.
Rochester, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
Reviewed October 6, 2012

This used to be a decent place to gamble, but, they have continually looked at ways to cut costs and services so they can rake in even more millions of dollars. The restaurant menus continue to change, the food has gotten bad. I sent my usually great Beef on Weck sandwich back because they ruined it with a cheaper cut of meat and it was fatty and grisly. They took clam chowder off the menu except on Friday because they'd rather offer cream of mushroom soup. What they need to do is FIRE the losers that convince them to make these changes to save a few bucks. The waitresses are required to pick up garbage as they roam around so they get germs and god knows what else on their hands while they serve your drinks. I had two tickets from slot machines that wouldn't work and took them to the cage for redemption, there I was treated like a criminal until they could prove the tckets were legitimate. I left the casino and called a slot manager on the way home because I was so upset, he basically blew me off while I was talking, I had to keep asking if I he was there on the other end. What a waste of time that was. They don't care about you in this casino and it is basically a toilet as far as I am concerned. Save your money and go somewhere else, they have absolutely RUINED this casino !!!

Visited October 2012
3 Thank Randy S

San Antonio, TX
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Very cool”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

We had a room on the 22nd floor and the City and the falls were right outside the windows. Very nice view of the Park. Yes - the casino was full of smoke - but aren't they all??

The draw back - the only draw back - the restuarants are HORRIBLE!! Even the buffet was cheapest - fat filled - sugar - frozen junk money could buy. The other restuarants not only had bad food - they were capital F - Filthy!!!

Too bad - it was a fun place just no where to eat.

2 Thank tevetv
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Seneca Casino has much better pay back....”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We went to the Casino as part of a package....Had a great time...Neither of us smoke and where a bit concerned about the reviews....Honestly, we could smell smoke, but certainly not to the extent that it bothered us...(.after all the negativity about the smoke)...Won a nice little bonus on the Roulette wheel and had a great dealer......Looking forward to going back in the near future....

1 Thank quinnzoe
Chicago, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Smells like smoke”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Smelled like smoke were ever you went, even in the non smoking area. We attempted to get away from the smell but it was all around. Not going back there again.

Visited August 2012
New York City, New York
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Average casino.. but what else to do in NYS Niagara”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

The casino is very nice, but the dealers are not very professionally trained. I was at the blackjack table where the dealer didn't speak a word, and cleaned out my hand even I called for additional card with just 12 on hand. Then the manager backed the dealer by saying he was watching from behind the whole time. But he can't tell me the gesture I used for passing or calling. Although he canceled the games for everyone, but the dealer was obviously mad at me from that point on. I am glad I immediately left the table with some extras.