“great casino”

Seneca Niagara Casino
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Just steps from Niagara Falls, discover how the wonder continues at Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino. Beneath the bright lights, you’ll find the ultimate in gaming and comfort with more than 3,300 of the newest slots, from penny spins to $100 high-limit machines, and the fast-paced action of nearly 100 of the hottest table games including classics and interesting new twists. Pull up a luxurious seat and take a deep breath – the action is about to begin.
Reviewed July 8, 2012

rooms are a little prices but the casino is great. they have real nice buffet

Reviewed July 7, 2012

I know you are thinking what did I expect; but this was just ridiculously tight. I play the slots and I'm not tight with my bets; but they are. Upon arrival I was told our corner suite had been given to someone else. I called in advance and told them my arrival time so there would be no room issues as I had my 81 year old mother with me. They placed us in an nice room near the elevator that we could hear going up and down on occasion. We did use room service for breakfast and it was right on time and good. My main disappointment was KOI, the Asian restaurant; food was not seasoned and service was slow. Some of the shops are nicer than some casinos and I ended up using some of my points at Yankee Candle. Would I go back? Doubtful....too far to lose that much money. I did request a third night and was told they were booked, just as well ended up coming home before holiday traffic started. The alcohol is free and I'm sure the tight slots pay the tab for that.

3  Thank Bev0424
Reviewed July 7, 2012

This casino is really nice. It's bright and well spaced. Has a good choice of restaurants from budget conscious (hot dog) to fine dining (The Western Door). They have a good choice of 1 cent & 5 cent machines which is what we like to play.

1  Thank FrostyRoyal
Reviewed July 6, 2012

While I am enjoying the Cave of the Winds, my mom was enjoying the slots at Seneca Casino. After my tour I joined her and won 80 dollars at one slot machine and won 40 at another slot and had fun for 4 hours trying different slot machines and cheering my mom.

1  Thank recenttrip
Reviewed July 5, 2012

July 5 at 1am where ya going to eat at Niagara Falls? The Casino of course. man ole man they had great food. But what really made my night was the waitress named Barbara. She joked smiled and truley knew the meaning of customer service... Everyone I met at this Casino was great friendly and helpful.