“cheap lodging”

Ranked #17 of 51 Hotels in Niagara Falls
New York
“cheap lodging”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I reviewed this April 13 not sure why it never published. Clean Cheap lodging. If your looking for a place that's cheap and clean this is it. I would not want to spend my days here but if your the type that's going to be on the go all day great place to stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank JROBERTSJR
DaddyWilliamsvilleGM, Guest Relations Manager at Aashram Hotel by Niagara River, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Thank you for your review, your feedback and your comments regarding your stay. I am glad that you enjoyed the value and the amenities of our hotel! I am glad that we were able to meet your expectations of service and accommodations and we're all looking forward to your next visit!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Vaughan
Reviewed January 26, 2014

One exit south of outlet shopping on I90, great value $$$ and clean. Shopping weekend was topped of with great value at this motel, just north of it is all the shopping and dining yall need in the Niagara usa area. Recommended to friends and family.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Markski69
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

This place is new and great! The staff is very nice and helpful! Continental breakfast is served daily and the location is pretty good too! Close to major shops and restaurants in the area, including outlet mall! 10 mins drive from the falls!

• Stayed January 2014
2 Thank Cassia F
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I stayed at this hotel with my boyfriend when we took a trip to the states from Toronto to do some Christmas shopping. We found this hotel through priceline so we got a great deal at $67 for the night. The pictures did look almost too good to be true but we figured we would give it a shot anyway.
We checked in around midnight and the owner was very brief and accommodating - he also lent us a corkscrew upon asking (points!)

The hotel doesn't look as promising from the outside but once we got to our room, we were amazed. The rooms have been newly renovated and everything looks fantastic and modern. The king-size bed was extremely comfortable and the flat screen TV was a bonus! The room, including the bathroom was spotless.

After a great sleep, we woke up and had a continental breakfast which consisted of boiled eggs, fresh waffles (waffle maker), oatmeal, yogurt, juices, coffee/tea, etc.
The breakfast was good and we fell back asleep only to wake up an hour after our check-out time. The owners were more than understanding and laughed it off with us.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family travelling in the area, and will stay here if I am in the area again!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank TAYLM
Beamsville, Canada
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We stayed here new years eve....we normally stay at higher end hotels but everything we thought we wanted was over 300 and we would barely be in the hotel room. So we found this place online and when we saw the price we said? this price for that room? We were actually scared to go to the hotel in case of bugs or not looking like the pictures....well to our surprise the room looked like the pictures. The beds were comfortable, the shower had good pressure, everything was new. The service at the front desk was fantastic....For sure I would recommend this hotel, close to the highway as well. You even get a free continetial breakfast. We have travelled a lot in our time and by far best hotel for the price...normally I am 150 or more at the hotels I stay at.....This was 73.00 including taxes, no extra charge for parking...yep great.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lisa S
Oakville, Canada
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here on Dec 30 as part of a last minute shopping trip. The hotel is reasonably priced and very close to the outlet mall and restaurants. The hotel is modern looking, clean and has free wifi. We had a comfortable sleep and I would recommend, no problem. The location is not exactly pretty but it's very close to the highway and for a shopping trip is perfect. Will definitely stay here again.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank Bollox88
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I tried to cancel my hotel on the day of, and I know that they have a policy but they would not refund me any of the nightly fee and I wasn't able to stay there for the night. Will not book at this hotel again and for those of you who do make sure you read all of the fine print!

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family