“night get away” 5 of 5 bubbles

Blues Burger Bar
Ranked #33 of 289 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Port Dover, Ontario, Canada
“night get away”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

we had the best burger with onion rings. the place was full of people and the food was great. we enjoyed our burgers.

Visited January 2013

• Indonesian first
Collingwood, Canada
“Great burgers for take out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

Perfect place for takeout food. The burgers are fresh and substantial - the fries are addictive. The milkshakes are very thick and very filling. Takeout supplies everything you need from condiments to cutlery. All in all, a little pricey but you get what you pay for.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Penfield, New York
“Tasty burgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

I've eaten at Blues Burger Bar several times and found the burgers and fries to be really tasty. Burgers are offered with a choice of many toppings. The fries are fresh cut. The prices are reasonable. My husband and I ate for under $20. It can get quite busy and difficult to find a place to sit. Some of the time the staff was attentive to cleaning up the tables and emptying the trash, other times not so much. But for a burger joint, I'd go back.

Visited December 2012
“a quick shopping getaway”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

We checked in on Sunday and went down for a quick bite to eat having chosen a burger and fries. My wife ordered a cheese burger while I had ordered a burger with pickles and jalapenos along with fries. They provide a pager light machine which lights when your order is ready. We selected a table within the burger bar area but near the hallway. Filthy tables. When our food was ready, we picked it up and started to enjoy. The fries were cold and my burger was without the peppers. I brought to fries back and asked for hot ones and the male server joked about not serving hot fries. Not sure about his joke. Got my new fries, which were good, and finished my burger. My wife gave me 1/4 of hers. Tasteless and mushy. We finished and left. Upon check out at the hotel, I spoke to the customer service rep and explained the issues and our funds were gladly refunded. My advice, dont eat here, OR double check your food when yolu pick it up. Hopefully, the tables will be cleaned by then.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank 150Rockwood
Niagara Falls, New York, United States
“Burger not 100% meat?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

We were going to see Grassroots at the Bears Den and thought we'd try Blues Burger. What a mistake. It says made with premium ground beef, but when we bit into them we sensed a lot of filler, either bread or soy or tofu? Not juicy, not tasty, way over priced for what we received. Onion rings were OK, but tasted like frozen rings. Garlic fries were good.
Five Guys, Red Robin, Hooters, Tilted Kilt all have nothing to worry about here.
And the decor, although meant to be rustic, gives the impression of unkempt. The place looks "dirty".
Bring back Morrie's. That place was always packed with a 1/2 hour line waiting to get in and the food was excellent! We should have went to Three Sisters instead.

• Visited November 2012