“Awesome personal service!”
Review of Niagara Pedicab

Niagara Pedicab
Ranked #9 of 23 Tours in Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for things to do in Niagara Falls, NY. Take a Niagara Falls eco-tour with Niagara Pedicab, the newest Niagara Falls attraction. Experience Niagara Falls the way it was intended, in eco-friendly style. Get closer to the waterfalls and visit sights you can only reach on a pedicab, bicycle or walking tour.
Akron, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome personal service!”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We had an excellent time with Gaelon, the owner, driving us around for our 1 hour tour of the Falls. I think the next time, I would go with the longer tour. He is a font of knowledge and was able to even teach me some knew things that I did not know about the Falls. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! :)

Visited July 2013

Marion, Ohio, United States
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Do not miss this!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Since we only had one day at Niagara, we wanted to look at a tour option to make sure we hit everything in a limited time. Using Trip Advisor, we found Niagara Pedicab which had multiple 5 star reviews.

I called in the morning and it worked out for our driver to pick us up at our hotel since we were close. Through the time on the tour, we saw and experienced everything we wanted. We saw all three falls from multiple vantage points including Maid of the Midst, Luna Island, Three Sister's Islands, the Crow's Nest and more! Our family favorite though was Cave of the Winds where we got drenched and could really feel the power of God in the falls just inches away from us as we got drenched.

The best part of the tour though was Gaelan, the driver. He has great people skills, is very professional, and very knowledgeable about the area. He quickly became Emily's (our daughter) buddy and made the whole trip comfortable and relaxed.

If any of you come to Niagara, I highly recommend Niagara Pedicab. It made our whole trip to the falls.

Visited July 2013
“The best part of our vacation!”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

My husband and I were near Buffalo for a zac brown band concert for the weekend. We had a few hours to spare and decided to make the short drive to see Niagara Falls since we've never been there before. I contacted Gaelan a few days prior to our visit because I read some great reviews about him on tripadvisor. I was hesitant at first because we usually just kind of wing it when we go on vacation. Tours are usually so generic and kind of boring. But I didn't feel like wandering around aimlessly around Niagara Falls so I decided to take a chance and contact Gaelan. I got a very quick response to my email and we arranged to meet him for a 2 hour tour. I am soo soo happy we found Niagara pedicab. The 2 hour historical tour didn't even feel like a tour. It was like we were hanging out with an old friend. Gaelan was full of knowledge and took us to some great places around the falls. He even suggested great places to eat. It was a wonderful personal experience and we loved every second of it. We were so satisfied with the tour that we didn't even feel the need to go on maid of the mist or the cave of the winds! Niagara pedicab gave us a very personal view of Niagara and we could not be more satisfied!

Visited June 2013
Western Maryland
“Must do in Niagara Falls!”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Taking the tour with Niagara Pedicab enriched our visit to the falls immensely. It is one of the highlights of our visit. Having such a personable and knowledgeable guide in Gaelan was truly wonderful. Learning the history of the falls and the area was amazing and being able to view the falls and the river gorge from locations that most visitors rarely get to see was fantastic!

Gaelan's Niagara Pedicab is absolutely a must do when visiting Niagara Falls!

Gregg and Amanda

Visited June 2013
Niagara Falls, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best attraction Niagara has to offer”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

This tour is amazing. I'm from the area and I've seen the Pedicab zipping around several times, but admittedly I've never inquired. I got the opportunity to chat with the young cyclist about where the tour goes and what it has to offer. He made it sound very interesting, so I made a reservation and went earlier this afternoon.
The view, I've seen before dozens of times, however the history of the statues and surrounding area was new to me. I don't have enough fingers and toes to list all the facts I've learned today from Gaelan. In addition, you can also pay a little more to do some other attractions (Maid of the Mist and Cave of the Winds), WHILE on the tour.
I also got a chance to view the falls and gorge from a very subtle lookout point that I've driven by hundreds of times and never noticed.
All in all, it was a very pleasurable experience and I would highly recommend it to all.

Visited May 2013