“This is a great way to experience Niagra”
Review of Niagara Pedicab

Niagara Pedicab
Ranked #9 of 23 Tours in Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for things to do in Niagara Falls, NY. Take a Niagara Falls eco-tour with Niagara Pedicab, the newest Niagara Falls attraction. Experience Niagara Falls the way it was intended, in eco-friendly style. Get closer to the waterfalls and visit sights you can only reach on a pedicab, bicycle or walking tour.
Austin, Texas
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“This is a great way to experience Niagra”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Niagara Pedicab is the brainchild of Gaelan, an experienced tour guide who is native to Niagara Falls. I would highly recommend him for a tour of the falls. He can show you places you wouldn't find otherwise and was very knowledgeable of the history of the area. Time and money well-spent. This is also a great way to experience the area for someone with is a little less mobile.

Visited November 2012

Houston, Texas
“The best way to see the Niagara falls”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

My parents and I visited Niagara falls last month. We had booked the Niagara Pedicab about a week in advance. We took the three hour tour on the first day.Gaelan took us to the cave of the winds, maid of the mist ( he even accompanied us on the boat), and almost most of the islands during the tour. He even took us that evening to see the illumination of the falls for a very nominal fee.The best thing is that he took us right to the falls ( Otherwise my parents would have found it extremely difficult to walk the distance from the parking lot) .The next day, he took my family to see the power plant as well .
Gaelan was very pleasant, knowledgeable and is very passionate about his tour. We had a wonderful time at the falls, thanks to Gaelan's pedicab.
Subha

Visited September 2012
Plymouth, Massachusetts
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Great guy, great tour”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Gaelan was a very relaxed and knowledgeable tour guide. He has lived in Niagara Falls his whole life and his love of the area shows. We took the 3-hour tour and it included a lot of stops to see the falls, beautiful rides through the park, special vantage points that aren't obvious and a VIP walkthrough to the Maid of the Mist tour (price included in his tour). Gaelan is just easy to be with and we never felt like we were on the clock. It was like getting a tour of the area from a local friend. A little expensive but worth it, I think.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank mistersunshine
Three Springs, Pennsylvania
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“The Best Idea I Ever Had”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

For our anniversary I wanted to do something special. The uniqueness of a pedicab intrigued me and when I realized that Niagara Pedicab had different types of tours I was sold. I opted for a 3 and a half hour tour for us. I didn't want my husband or I to have to worry about parking or getting lost. The added experience of having someone who knows the area and history accompanying us was just wonderful. We were able to have questions answered and were taken to areas that most people don't even know exist. My husband and I were able to take many photos of all the attractions we went to.

Visited October 2012
Lexington Park, Maryland
“BEST CHOICE”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Taking a tour with Gaelan and the Pedicab was the best choice we could have ever made while we visited Niagara. He was on time to pick us up--made sure we were comfortable and safe! Gaelan's knowledge of the history of the area was amazing and he made sure that we knew of all the available attractions,taking us to them, and waited patiently allowing us to be the tourists that we were. I would HIGHLY recommend this tour.

Visited September 2012