“total crap !!”

Ranked #44 of 51 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Farmington Hills, Michigan
“total crap !!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

WARNING: It is best to sleep in the car than staying in this motel. This statement describes all. I think spending time in typing 200 characters is all waste of time but i had to do that to complete this review. Bad beds, wifi sucks, restroom stinks out of all management is sucks big time !

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank prathap300

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Reviewed August 17, 2012

For $130 + tax a night I definitely expected something better! The room was dirty andsmelly. The carpet looked like its never been vacuumed! Something behind a cabinet has been scratching or chewing something. I read another comment from a different traveller who saw a rat. I guess that's what it was. Overall, the experience was disgusting. Everything in the room was so shabby and tired, I could not wait to get out of there!

• Stayed August 2012
3 Thank TravelGirlFromJersey

Travelers are raving about these Niagara Falls hotels

Niagara Falls, New York
Reviewed August 14, 2012

On visiting the above motel for a quiet evening alone....I had an unexpected visitor. The room was absolutely filthy and the air conditioner filter had to be washed just to get it to turn on. If I didn't need the quiet, I would have left. After killing a few spiders and cleaning a few more things, I managed to fall asleep on the broken bed for a few minutes. Upon awakening....I saw a shadow that moved quickly around the edges of the beds (floor). Realizing that I was extremely tired I kind of put it off. Upon my attempting to go home I picked up a few things to pack away. That's when I saw that shadow again! Only this time it had a grey body and a long tail !! Yes it was a very fat mouse who obviously had lived at this vacation home for sometime. I had ordered a pizza the night before and I'm sure the fat rodent smelled the cheese ! To my disgust..as I left that room, he gladly began to devour the pizza. Needless to say ..I quickly left and headed to the office for a firm conversation with the owner. Upon my explanation about the unexpected guest he denied all the claims and didn't even mention a refund. I suppose the fat varmit is still there. If you have enough guts to stay there don't order a cheese pizza and keep your things off the floor ! You just might be bringing back a new friend!! PS. Better have a cage ready!!

Room Tip: I wouldn't pick any room there ! Especially room103 ! That room is already occupied!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
4 Thank Penni H
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Way over priced. Disgusting. Only place for me to stay at short notice.
Dirty, crusty carpet - something that looked like Mushroom soup that had never been cleaned. Wallpaper falling off, exposing a hole in the wall. Smelled. Mold in shower. Slept with the light on, I was afraid of what may crawl about in the dark. So very gross. Would rather sleep in my car.

• Stayed August 2012
2 Thank Cheldea
Okemos, Michigan
Reviewed May 29, 2012

This is not a hotel or motel, you can not name it even an inn!
I was in Niagara falls until late night and I was so tired, I could not find any other place around so I got this room online.
You can not imagine how terrible it was.
The room was really dirty and disgusting and I could not use the bathroom because it was so smelly.
The building and furniture are so old and they look like not be cleaned for years.
The bed is very uncomfortable and dirty like all other things.
It is not any restaurant there and the pool is just a scam for getting a better score!
Dont try this motel even for free.
I am so regretful for wasting my money rather than sleeping in my car.
If you want to select this place please go and see there, I am sure you prefer to drive more than 2-3 hours and stay in another city or just sleep in your car instead of staying in this creepy place.

Room Tip: Just run away from this place!!!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank alisonbanoo
Okemos, Michigan
Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

I had to stay somewhere around the Niagara falls and all places were full. I booked this place online and paid $158.00 for one night stay. As soon as I arrived at the place I realized how terrible it is. I would rather stay the night in my car and not in those stinky rooms. The bathroom is terrible and my room's doorlock was not working. The room comes with a breakfast but believe me you don't want to try that under any circumstance. I am tired of writing about this place, I suggest anyone not to repeat the mistake and I wish I could give it a score below "terrible".

• Stayed May 2012
3 Thank spikedriven
Fremont, California
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I stayed here for one night as I could not get a flight out of Buffalo the same day we visited Niagara Falls. The motel was horrible, I did not care to do proper research to pick a hotel for my stay it was just a one night resting point, so I picked something closer to the Falls. I regret the decision, as my parents could not sleep well in that smelly and disgusting room. The beds were horrible and dirty. We had to leave early the next morning and the hot water was out. Forget about breakfast or any such perks.. The room is extremely small, furniture was all cheap and old.. The staff was not helpful at all. Stay away from this motel if you are planning to visit Niagara Falls.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family