“High quality meal, will return for the pizza.”

Leon's Italian Bistro & Pizza
Ranked #53 of 295 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 6, 2013

We were looking for a place to have an impromptu bowl of pasta early on a Sunday evening and remembered that Leon's had a good reputation in the area, but we'd never gotten around to trying it. So glad we did!

Our server was a little green but was attentive and helped us through the menu (one of us is vegetarian). We had a pizza and a pasta dish, and the server ensured both were prepared vegetarian. Salad and bread service rounded out the meal, with two very reasonably priced glasses of wine.

The menu has the standard fare...we had a tomato and mozzarella brick oven pizza (Napolitan style) and fettuccine alfredo with broccoli. Simple but well-prepared and both tasted great!

The interior is nicely decorated and is great for casual dining or a special event.

Note: I think the "pizzeria" portion of Leon's that is adjacent to the dining hall serves a different style of pizza, so we will be returning to try that as well.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

This is now my favourite Italian Restaurant. The Chick Marsalla was amazing, the Stuffed Mushrooms were excellent and the Risotto was the best I have ever eaten.
So glad we discovered this place and will be making the trip to Niagara Falls more frequently in order to dine at this establishment.

3  Thank Kacey62
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We Stopped in today to the Pizzeria side of the restaurant and were very pleased! Great NY style pizza... Thin, crispy, and served pipping hot. Perfect amount of sauce (a little sweet) to cheese and nice crispy pepperoni! I cant speak for the restaurant side but the pizza is great!

3  Thank EA9
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I have dined at Leon's several times. Their prices are very reasonable and the food is consistently excellent.On our last visit, my wife and I started with soup, it was freshly made and very tasty. Our pasta dishes were also very good with nice portions. Our server was friendly and did a fine job. Leon's may be a little hard to find but it is well worth the trip.

2  Thank JLago
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I was very disappointed with this restaurant , starting with with waiter. He had no knowledge of wines or the menu! I ordered the chicken Francis, there was no Francis it was grill chicken with melted cheese and a lemon sauce.. When I asked the waiter about the Francis he said that's the way we make it! My companion ordered the risotto with lobster it was so salty he could not eat it! We will never go back, the chef really needs to go to school, the waiters need to have knowledge of what they are serving, how it's prepared. Also the server need to know the wines he/she are serving. I DO NOT recommend this restaurant