Way too much money for what you get. Breakfast is not great. You are almost forced to eat the waffle because they don't give you much options. (No fruits or muffins..etc) I didn't get to try out the pool because it was too cold out for me but was not interested for it either because of the loud traffic. The room is ok and the staff was not bad either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WELCOME, 2015 PRIDE of Super 8 in Niagara Falls. We have 73 rooms - 100% Non-Smoking Hotel. NEWLY REMODELED February 2015. We are centrally located in Niagara Falls. Fashion Outlet 200 Stores about a mile away, Beautiful Niagara Falls and Maid of Mist about 4 miles, Niagara University and Power Vista 6 miles and many many more to explore in the surrounding areas. Many restaurants near by as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Niagara Falls/Buffalo Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 - Niagara Falls/Buffalo Hotel Niagara Falls
- Super Eight Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Super Eight
- Niagara Falls Super 8