it wasn' t bad, just ..... the pool it TOO smal, and right on the street... closes at 10 PM, why? i am on the vocation! wanna stay a little late! ok.... breackfast area is small... in general... we paid around 90-100$, but fear price for this hotel is 70 doll.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WELCOME, 2015 PRIDE of Super 8 in Niagara Falls. We have 73 rooms - 100% Non-Smoking Hotel. NEWLY REMODELED February 2015. We are centrally located in Niagara Falls. Fashion Outlet 200 Stores about a mile away, Beautiful Niagara Falls and Maid of Mist about 4 miles, Niagara University and Power Vista 6 miles and many many more to explore in the surrounding areas. Many restaurants near by as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Super 8 Niagara Falls/Buffalo Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 - Niagara Falls/Buffalo Hotel Niagara Falls
- Super Eight Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Super 8
- Niagara Falls Super Eight