I stayed at this Hotel on New Years Eve because it was 1/4 of the price of hotels in Niagara Falls Canada. Overall the hotel was pretty good. The staff were all very friendly and the room was clean. I was even surprised to find out that our standard room had come equipped with a mini fridge. The location is great as it is about a minute from the military road outlets. There were a few downsides to the hotel, the walls were very thin and you hear everything from the room next door and the complimentary wireless did not work with Apple products. For a night away I would return to this hotel, just not for a stay longer than 2 days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WELCOME, 2015 PRIDE of Super 8 in Niagara Falls. We have 73 rooms - 100% Non-Smoking Hotel. NEWLY REMODELED February 2015. We are centrally located in Niagara Falls. Fashion Outlet 200 Stores about a mile away, Beautiful Niagara Falls and Maid of Mist about 4 miles, Niagara University and Power Vista 6 miles and many many more to explore in the surrounding areas. Many restaurants near by as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Super 8 Niagara Falls/Buffalo Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 - Niagara Falls/Buffalo Hotel Niagara Falls
- Super Eight Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Super 8
- Niagara Falls Super Eight