We found right from the check in, that Robert was very friendly and helpful.Stayed 4 nights,and any questions we had about restaurants etc.were answered with friendly service and also had discounts for most nearby eateries, which were in walking distance. Our heat was turned on in the room most nights,which was great.The continental breakfast was okay and we had no problems with parking.We had a handicap accessible room that had lots of room to maneuver around with a wheelchair,and a roll in shower with a shower chair.Bed was very comfortable,and lots of pillows to choose from.
Having the heat turned on in the rooms beforehand for people,makes them want to stay there, as the halls are cool the further down you go.There was noise from the above room,from heavy walkers, but for value and great friendly service,we'll definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WELCOME, 2015 PRIDE of Super 8 in Niagara Falls. We have 73 rooms - 100% Non-Smoking Hotel. NEWLY REMODELED February 2015. We are centrally located in Niagara Falls. Fashion Outlet 200 Stores about a mile away, Beautiful Niagara Falls and Maid of Mist about 4 miles, Niagara University and Power Vista 6 miles and many many more to explore in the surrounding areas. Many restaurants near by as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Niagara Falls/Buffalo Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 - Niagara Falls/Buffalo Hotel Niagara Falls
- Super Eight Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Super Eight
- Niagara Falls Super 8