“Olive Garden always pleases”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #24 of 295 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I love Olive Garden, I've been to some in Florida, Vegas, New York, Boston, even in the Vancouver area. Its always good. This was no exception; however, the service was mediocre. Slow and not speedy.

I won't give the whole place a bad revue, just my waiter who could've been better.

Overall: this place, food quality and ambiance makes the grade.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We went to the Olive Garden around 9 o'clock one night. The service was slow, the food was mediocre at best but worst of all, the place was a mess. The floors were covered with crumbs of food and the tables were dirty. This is a relatively new restaurant but it resembled a ramshackle shack that had been in the Niagara Falls since the fifties.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Wanted to try something not available at home (Ont, Canada) while visiting the USA for a day. Ordered the two can dine for $25 we booth chose the spaghetti with Italian sausage, bread sticks with garden salad. Bread sticks are good, spaghetti was good and salad was...well salad! Very generous portions I was expecting a sausage cut up into pieces on top of the spaghetti but there were three whole sausages with each meal! We were too full for dessert so our waitress Jenna kindly gave us a bag with Ice to take it home back across the border! Very good waitress, manager also visited our table to check our satisfaction. Will visit again, lots of parking available.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

changing menu with seasonal flavour is good reason to come back. Soups are top of my list with unlimited servings. Soup and salad are a deal before 4 p.m. with additional servings. Good service.

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

My family and I had lunch. The food was mediocre, but our server was extremely professional and tried her best to offer great service.