“Clean, cheery and GF menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #22 of 289 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Brantford, Ontario, Canada
“Clean, cheery and GF menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Every time we visit the US for the day or a few we like to try out a new place. Since this chain has been gone from Canada for a while and I have celiac disease we have avoided it. However we decided to give it a try and were pleasantly reminded of how it was too bad it has left Ontario. They now have GF items for myself. Our waitress was extremely friendly and helpful. The restaurant was clean and updated. Salad came within 5 minutes of being seated and was crisp and delicious. My husband opted for the soup/salad combo and was very pleased. I had grilled salmon and fresh veggies. It took a little longer to ensure it was free of spices that would cause stomach irritation but it was a good serving and my broccoli was perfectly cooked. We like hot peppers and mentioned it to our server and she even brought a little side bowl of extra peppers.
I would certainly come here again. Very nice and great service!

• Visited July 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

The food was delicious. My boyfriend and I went to Olive Garden during the Canada day long weekend and we expected a long line but we got seated after 10 minutes of wait. Now, on to the food!

Appetizer: appetizer trio consisting of fried calamari, toasted pork ravioli, and stuffed mushroom caps

Main course: beef brisket and Portobello mushroom tortelloni and a chicken linguine dish in white wine alfredo sauce

So as we all know olive garden includes unlimited soup, salad, and breadsticks. Knowing this, we still ordered appetizers and we basically packed 3/4 of both our main courses! Nothing to complain about because we had a delicious lunch the next day but I enjoyed the large portion sizes.

Our server forgot to serve us our soup, salad, and breadstick before our main course arrived and she only brought it out half way through our pastas so that was sort of disappointing because we were bombarded with food all at once! However, she apologized and if I respect anything, its someone apologizing for their mistakes and plus, she made it up by helping us pack both our pastas AND our left over breadsticks so we kind of overlooked her mistake.

Overall, I highly recommend this olive garden and just keep in mind to not order that much food :)

“Awesome Food & Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

My wife and I had a dinner at Olive Garden (Italian food) on Times Square NYC and enjoyed the food despite that there was no table available at the time we entered the restaurant so we decided to eat on the bar. The bar tender was cool and made sure we enjoyed our dinner. When we traveled to Niagara Falls first thing we did was we looked for another branch and iWe found one on the Military Road. It is much bigger than the one on Times Square and the service even better. They offer unlimited refill of their famous garden fresh salad and a wide variety of good Italian food we tried many things and everything we tried was really awesome. Not to mention the good value for money of their menu. Highly recommended for every body.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
“Worth the wait”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

We arrived during a busy time and had to wait about 10-15 minutes to be seated, when we walked through there were empty tables so I'm not sure why we had to wait but that didn't bother us anyway. We got our drinks, the Strawberry Fresco Cocktail is really good! and ordered our food, it was maybe a 25-30 min wait for the main dishes and we had some soup and salad in the mean time. Everything was absolutely delicious and our server was polite and patient, this was our first time here so we were a bit slow with our ordering. We had a great time and an excellent meal.

Toronto, Canada
“Olive Garden”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

The two for $25 is a deal and a half..other than that breadsticks and salad were good. Overall I liked it, not sure why everyone felt rushed etc. Samantha was a great hostess. Tried some new pasta with shrimp on the spicier side and it was delicious!