“Excellent food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #22 of 289 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Toronto
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

one of the best Italian food I have ever had. Ordered Chicken marsala..it was really good, bread is fresh out of oven. Even complimentary soup and salad was great. Wine list was good. Staff really polite.

• Visited May 2013

Niagara Falls, Canada
“it was more of what I expected”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

This was my very first time eating at this place, I have heard some comments about the foo being good and finally decided to try it. Their portion are really good and their food was really amazing. I was also expecting to be a bit pricy but it wasn't at all. The service at the beginning was a little slow, but had to be because of the quantity of the people at the restaurant, but at the end the service was great.

I will recommend this place to all travellers.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Hanover, Canada
“Okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

Haven't been to an Olive Garden for sometime. My girlfriend and I had been shopping all day and it was nearby. The service was friendly and quick. I found the food to be very salty. I had their chicken soup for starters that people rave about, but found it too salty to finish, and it put me off for the rest of my meal.

Visited April 2013
Niagara Falls, New York, United States
“very disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

have eaten there one food ok service terrible...tried the order out menu ..pick up the menu 2 days before, had 9 people to order over 300.00 dollars, went to order on hold over 15 mins with 3 different workers picking up line then back on hold finally a worker told me a 45 min wait to pick up live in the falls will def never try the place again. Its a fast food chain with over priced meals and poorly trained kids working there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I hand 10 thumbs woule all be down

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Paris, Ontario, Canada
“Just OK.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

The food was good but I found that I had stomach issues shortly after eating. I can't relate it to anything else but my meal as it happened withing an hour of eating and I was fine before dinner. I have eaten many times at Olive Garden and never had this problem before. Service was Ok. We were surprised that we got in right away with no wait.

Visited April 2013