“Dont order the calzone”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

I went for lunch and ordered the new cheese calzone. It was terrible, the waitress was excellent in offering to get me something else but when the manager came over to apologize I was a bit surprised when first he told me that when he tried the calzone he didn't like it either, then when I pointed out that the calzone seemed undercooked very doughy he looked at it and said it probably was undercooked. So I ate half an undercooked item I guess.
Although the manager thought he was helping he made the situation worse in my mind.
i dont believe I will be going back

Reviewed March 5, 2013

cross border shopping trip ended here - food so good and service was awesome!!! I had the sampler platter, salad and breadsticks and could have gone straight to heaven - in fact I think I did...when crossing the border back to Canada and asked if I had anything to declare - I said: I declare I'm full of the best breadsticks ever!

1  Thank habsgirl102174
Reviewed March 3, 2013

We stopped in for lunch while on a cross border shopping trip. I was very happy with the food and the service. My son and daughter and her husband also enjoyed our dinning experiance. Our waitress was very friendly and attentive keeping our salad bowl full our breadsticks never ran out and our drinks were always full. In short I would not hesitate to visit again on my next cross border day trip.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

We were happy to see the Olive Garden open in Niagara Falls, NY. We enjoy the meals offered and the atmosphere. We find it is a good alternative to other family restaurants in the area.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

This was my first time to Olive Garden and I was very impressed!

Besides the great value and hearty portions of food, I had the best server in Angela..she was terrific!

1  Thank LennonD