“Steak and Ribs combo!”

TGI Friday's
Ranked #37 of 289 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Pub, American, Bar, Grill
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Stop in to catch the game or just chill out with your favorite beverage and great food at TGI Fridays. Casual fare in a relaxed setting are the hallmarks of this popular restaurant which offers a wide ranging menu sure to please every appetite from appetizer to entrée to dessert.
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Steak and Ribs combo!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014

Love TGI's but I swear the portions here were small. But still, the food was great and it is in easy walking distance of all hotels and the falls

Visited January 2014

• Indonesian first
“TGIF just okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

We only ate there because we had a $20 coupon included in the hotel deal. Place was mostly empty, food was so-so. Only real plus was the bartender/waitress who was charming and most attentive. Not a "must go" restaurant.

• Visited January 2014
Niagara Falls, NY
“regular regular”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

our experience with this one didn't meet up with my regular expections of othes in area that would go beyond expections of custumer.

• Visited November 2013
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Dinner”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

I'm not a huge fan of TGI Friday's to begin with because I think the food is expensive for something that is exactly the same low quality as Applebee's. Our server was not very polite.

Visited October 2013
Niagara Falls, New York
“horrable experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

Me and my fiancé thought we would go out on new years eve to celebrate our fourth wonderful year together. We decided to go down town have some drinks and dinner, following the fireworks. When we walked into the restaurant the entire staff was starring at us instead of greeting us. Finally it looks like the supervisor walked over and finally greeted us and sat us down by the main work station for the employees. As the word spread quickly through the employees that my fiancé looked abnormal, more and more employees came out from the back to speak among themselves, laughing. Not so professional!! I had to ask the manager to tell the staff to please stop starring at us, it was very uncomfortable. Not wanting to ruin our night we continued to order our appetizers and drinks. After finishing, we realized our food was taking forever, they sat a big family next to us over 30 minutes after we got there, who received there food and still we wait. When I received my food it was cold and not what I ordered. When they finally brought out what I ordered, it was missing the corn bread, I had to ask for it, as they brought that out, I realized it was burnt. I complained to the manager, as she apologized and gave me the appetizer free, I felt like that wasn't enough. Definitely the worst and most unprofessional work place. Service is not worth there prices

• Visited December 2013