“Wings”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
“Wings”
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Chicken wings are great.
Boys ordered one order of hot and split a second lg order between hot and chipotle. Hot was great, chipotle was more like barbecue but really good.
I ordered Italian style backed haddock. It was very tasty. I recommend it. Chopped tomato, zucchini and onion atop

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank ShAronmarie3311

Clearwater, Florida
“Good Pub for drinks and bar fare”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

This is a nice local bar that should drop Grill from its name. The food is typical pub fare and was fine. It's a great place to go to get a feel for some of the local activities as the local softball team was in for drinks and a variety of soccer moms with kids as well. It is a small place so crowded and loud. Drinks are very good and reasonably priced. Since we try to avoid the big chains and try locally owned venues, this was really the only choice with a bar. So if you're in the area and want a few drinks watching televised sports, this is a great spot.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Emesge27
Guelph, Canada
“Amazing American Hospitality”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

The second you walk in the door the servers and bartenders are super nice !
They explain everything on the Meny very thoroughly, I Came here while in Niagra Falls from Canada and I didn't have an idea what they make so I asked My server Tammi to suggest things.
after trying the beef on weck and the wings I highly recommend eating both !
They have a wide variety of beer on tap and bottle, Even a large selection of Canadian beer. I tried a Pennsylvanian beer called ying ling and It is really cheap and Good.
Just so everyone knows how cheap this place is , my friend and I both ate a beef on weck, shared 16 wings, he had a bottle of beer, I had a mini pitcher and that just came to $34.00

• Visited May 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Great food & service”
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Warning. When you walk in you look around and think this is just another watering hole. Don't walk out! The staff are great, patrons are the locals having a good time and most importantly the food is GREAT! We will definitely go back!

• Visited April 2013
Vineland, Canada
“Best Chicken Wings I have ever eaten.”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Does anyone remember Honey's when it was on Pine Street in Niagara Falls? Judi's reminds me of that, but better. I do not know how I missed this location over the years, but the location is awesome as it is just across from the outlet mall.
The wings are incredible, the specials are great, the prices are good, and so is the service. I do not think it is a reach to say that Judi's may be my favourite restaurant for wings, pizza, and beer.

• Visited March 2013