“Amazing American Hospitality”

Cuisines: American, Grill
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed May 13, 2013

The second you walk in the door the servers and bartenders are super nice !
They explain everything on the Meny very thoroughly, I Came here while in Niagra Falls from Canada and I didn't have an idea what they make so I asked My server Tammi to suggest things.
after trying the beef on weck and the wings I highly recommend eating both !
They have a wide variety of beer on tap and bottle, Even a large selection of Canadian beer. I tried a Pennsylvanian beer called ying ling and It is really cheap and Good.
Just so everyone knows how cheap this place is , my friend and I both ate a beef on weck, shared 16 wings, he had a bottle of beer, I had a mini pitcher and that just came to $34.00

Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Warning. When you walk in you look around and think this is just another watering hole. Don't walk out! The staff are great, patrons are the locals having a good time and most importantly the food is GREAT! We will definitely go back!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Does anyone remember Honey's when it was on Pine Street in Niagara Falls? Judi's reminds me of that, but better. I do not know how I missed this location over the years, but the location is awesome as it is just across from the outlet mall.
The wings are incredible, the specials are great, the prices are good, and so is the service. I do not think it is a reach to say that Judi's may be my favourite restaurant for wings, pizza, and beer.

1  Thank leafs1967
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We're regulars from Canada! I absolutely love this place. My whole family does. I always order wings and individual pizza. With 2 long islands.. I must say, the LI are amazing, made just right. Noone can compare to how it's made here. The people are fantastic!!! We always chat with new people when dining here. I've even taken friends for their birthday here without shopping. Some thought I was crazy until they had lunch/dinner and drinks!

I cannot express how awesome this place is. I love all the waitress', very friendly even on busy evenings!! You must check this place out!

With love from Hamilton!!

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Awesome food and good cheer, need I say more. This is a must stop everytime we cross the border. My husband and brother in law can not stop talking about Judy's...lol. Us girls love it too. It's a sure pleaser for great food, must try the wings...awesome and your moneys worth.

1  Thank OMYGODMilton