“Good food, good people, great prices!”

Judi's Lounge Bar & Grill
Ranked #53 of 295 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: American, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
“Good food, good people, great prices!”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We're regulars from Canada! I absolutely love this place. My whole family does. I always order wings and individual pizza. With 2 long islands.. I must say, the LI are amazing, made just right. Noone can compare to how it's made here. The people are fantastic!!! We always chat with new people when dining here. I've even taken friends for their birthday here without shopping. Some thought I was crazy until they had lunch/dinner and drinks!

I cannot express how awesome this place is. I love all the waitress', very friendly even on busy evenings!! You must check this place out!

With love from Hamilton!!

Milton
“Regular stop for us when shopping in NF, NY”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Awesome food and good cheer, need I say more. This is a must stop everytime we cross the border. My husband and brother in law can not stop talking about Judy's...lol. Us girls love it too. It's a sure pleaser for great food, must try the wings...awesome and your moneys worth.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank OMYGODMilton
Fort Myers, Florida
“Judy's a must go to Bar / Grill”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We went to Judy's on the recommendation of three ladies power shopping at the Niagara Falls discount mall on Military Road, Niagara Fall N.Y. This place is located in a small group of stores opposite the north end of the discount mall. Put address into your GPS and you should be good to go.

This place is so typical of the great bars/ pubs etc., located in the Buffalo / Niagara Falls area. This place runs table service the same way the Australians do. Go to the bar and order your food and drinks. Not a problem for our group if it helps to keep costs down.

Inside the premises are clean and the seating is an L shaped bar, high boy tables for 2/4 or 6 as well as regular size tables for 4 in another area of the bar.

We had two orders of chicken wings at $7.95 per order. Excellent size and quantity for the price. I wanted to re live my youth by ordering the hot roast beef sandwich ($7.95). This was get out of here awesome with piles of tender roast beef between two slices of bread. Also served with a very generous order of fries, all smothered in plenty of brown gravy. The gravy was ok or it may have tasted that way as I burnt my tongue on the hot (as in served hot to the table) wings.

My charming bride of 42 year had the Hot Southern Brown ($7.95?) which had real turkey meat, ham and bacon on a Panini topped with lots of cheese and served with a ton of fries.

This bar is a typical family run place that caters to folks that don't have ton of cash to spend eating out. Family bars in the U.S. don’t spend millions making the place look good in order to serve crappy food. They focus on keeping the place clean and price friendly for those on a fixed income.

The quality of the food and drinks are great value for your Canadian or American dollar. The staff wants to make your experience positive so that you will return. Small family businesses survive in the U.S. and Canada via returning customers and referrals.

Three drinks all the food totaled $42.00 U.S. So much food we too 12 wings home as well as half of the Hot Southern Brown. We ate this stuff for supper the next night at home.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank haroldslangille
Woodstock, Canada
“Great Pub Food”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Do not let the size or location of this restaurant turn you away. A great spot for cross-border shoppers as it is across the street from the Fashion Outlet Mall. Great wings.......cold beer......mixed drinks.....and all at great prices. A worthwhile stop......no line-ups........no reservations necessary. Lots of choice on the menu which is primarly pub fare and do not miss the drink specials.

• Visited May 2012
Ontario Canada
“It wouldn't be a shopping trip without stopping here”
Reviewed June 14, 2011

I travel to the U.S. several times a year and my visit would never be complete without a visit to Judi's for lunch or dinner. This little hole in the wall has some of the best wings ever. The food is typically pub grub ~ always piping hot and very reasonably priced.

Most times there is no table service so you have to go to the bar to order your food. Staff is very friendly and the restaurant is obviously a favourite among locals. Not child-friendly as it has more of a bar atmosphere ~ particularly duing football season!
Don't go to Judi's looking for an upscale dining experience, but if you're looking for good, cheap food, stop in. I doubt you'll be disappointed.

• Visited April 2011