All reviews river view grand island minute drive pool area whirlpool tub front desk staff fashion outlets hockey tournament canadian side new york clean hotel beds were comfortable niagara falls sink buffalo bridge
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very Disappointing, we booked a king room I checked in using the app because I knew we knew we would be late when we arrived they had given our room away. When I inquired why they gave it away they said we are booked solid “what do you want me to do about it’ very rude staff. we were a group of 12 half of us didn’t have our rooms cleaned regularly, staff was unfriendly, obviously very poorly managed and not hospitality made no effort to appease any of us. Also charged us for parking when none of us had a car. Would not recommend. Extremely disappointing especially for a Marriott

Date of stay: September 2019
Deanna D, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear theresasB433YV,

I am very disheartened to hear this. We pride ourselves on our hospitality and I am not seeing this in your review of our property. I would love to hear more of the details of your stay so I can correct the issues at hand. If we have staff not performing in the manner that we have trained them then we need to know and we will make every effort to rectify it. I would ask you to reach out to my Assistant General Manager or myself at mtornatore@fourpointsniagarafalls.com or ddifilippo@fourpointsniagarafalls.com. We are so very sorry for your experience and I can honestly say this is not what we are about

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Checked in late afternoon on 19 Sept. Didn't receive the usual Marriott Bonyoy Gold Elite member's warm welcome. The receptionists are not friendly at all. Despite online checked in, still took 10 mins+ to complete the check in process.
Hotel is quite dated. Rooms are small, smelt stale. Found debris under the bed.
Bathroom door doesn't close well and beds squeak.
Checked out front desk staffs are great & efficient.

Hotel is located 5 mins from Fashion Outlets. Great scenery by the river. That's contributed to the 1 star.

No likely to return to this hotel again.

Trip type: Traveled with family

I'm sorry you weren't wowed when you stayed with us as we pride ourselves in outstanding customer service. We value your loyalty as a Gold Elite member and hope you would give our property another try in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We recently stayed at this hotel for labour day long weekend. Its about 10 mins away from the fashion outlets. This hotel is nice and well kept. It has a big pool and a nice restaurant by the water. Nice to visit in the summer months to take advantage of the view.

Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

Hotel looked nice but once we got in our room you could hear everyone in all the rooms beside yours and also those in the hallway. Also, after agreeing to our hotel price, they took it upon themselves to try and change my rate and just charged my credit card without letting me know. Poor hotel will not stay there again!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Deanna D, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2019

I'm terribly sorry to hear you weren't satisfied with your stay as we pride ourselves in our guest having a great experience and hearing this disappoints me. This is not at all what we are about. I wish you would give our property another chance in the future.

Reviewed August 30, 2019

We have stayed here before, but they have updated the rooms. The hotel is on the river - not the Falls. More reasonable. They do charge for parking, but again a lot cheaper than right at the Falls. Free shuttle provided. Very pleasant staff. Nice breakfast. Appreciated the laundry room.

Date of stay: July 2019