Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls
The Giacomo(Niagara Falls)
$129
$110
AscendHotels
Comfort Inn The Pointe(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$119
The Red Coach Inn Historic Bed and Breakfast Hotel(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$107
$98
Hampton Inn Niagara Falls / Blvd(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$125
$109
Hampton.com
Hampton Inn Niagara Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$109
$85
Hotels.com
Best Western Summit Inn(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$80
$73
Agoda.com
$60
Falls Motel(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$72
$51
$215
$172
All reviewsriver viewfree bottle of winehotel restaurantpool areagrand islandminute driveking suitewhirlpool tubfront desk staffoutlet mallvery nice hotelice machinecanadian sidehockey tournamentgreat roomshopping tripnew york
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Our stay at the The Four Points Sheraton, Niagra Falls, N.Y. was as lovely as could be. After driving nearly 13 hours, we were looking for a comfortable place stay and a bite to eat. From the moment we entered the hotel, we were treated like royalty by the very knowledgeable and helpful front desk staff. They gave us a beautiful, quiet room overlooking the water on the 8th floor --spectacular views. A cot (that was as comfortable as any bed)was immediately brought up for my son. The room was spacious, well-designed, and very clean. We went down to the restaurant where we were served a delicious meal by helpful staff--the bruschetta was out of this world as was the Caesar salad with shrimp, and pizza. The morning breakfast buffet was equally wonderful. The staff really went out of their way to be friendly and helpful in spite of the fact that the hotel was nearly full. I look forward to returning in the near future.

Room Tip: Definitely choose a waterside view!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Erin H, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2014

I am happy that our staff was able to make your stay such a memorable one! Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a great review. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed May 12, 2014

We stayed at The Four Seasons - Sheraton over the weekend to be closer to the Niagara Falls.
We were very happy that we did. The rooms were very clean and roomy with linens being changed everyday!!!
The staff were very helpful and made us feel as comfortable as possible.
We be staying at this hotel in the future and I would reccomend it to anyone staying in Niagara falls.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Erin H, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2014

Thanks so much sharing your thoughts with us! We have a very hard working and dedicated staff that look forward to hearing feedback. I will certainly share your visit with the team and we look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

I love this hotel, it is one of my favorite places to stay. The staff is terrific, our rooms have always been clean and comfortable. The food is wonderful and the views are great of the river. When I leave I am already planning when we will return. Great place! The best room service I have had in any hotel.

Room Tip: The river view rooms are very nice and the regular rooms are great too.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Erin H, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review and repeat buisness! We look forward to seeing you again and again!

Reviewed April 25, 2014

As usual the beds were super comfy, ideal after a long Atlantic crossing. Flying into Buffalo Airport, the hotel was pretty easy to find and could be spotted on your right as you cross the North Grand Island Bridge.

The car park is spacious and parking is free. Entering the hotel, check in in on the right hand side where I was greeted with a friendly smile. In my experience the staff couldn't do enough for me which was a pleasant surprise.

I stayed in a family room. The only disappointment was the 'car park' view. The 2 room suite was spacious, equipped with a microwave and coffee maker and good size fridge. The a/c was a little noisy but not uncomfortably so.

The bathroom was a little small but sparkling clean, bath and shower with good pressure. The cold water here was extremely cold, probably something to do with the icy climate during my stay.

The dining room overlooks the Niagara river, which I imagine must look beautiful in the summer.

Breakfast was superb value for money at $10 pp. Cereals, cooked sausages, bacon, scrambled eggs, all prepared to a good standard. The service also was very good.

The location is 15 mins from Niagara Falls in one direction and about the same to the Niagara Falls Fashion Outlet Mall in the other direction.

Safe boxes are available at no extra charge at the front desk. Superb fast blazing wifi in room and throughout the hotel.

All in all a very good stay, friendly helpful staff and I would certainly return but probably in the summer next time.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank ilrich

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. We are so happy you chose to stay with us while traveling so far from home! Please do come again in the summer so that you can enjoy our beautiful river view from our outdoor patio! We look forward to seeing you again next time!

Reviewed April 19, 2014

My boyfriend and I had a great experience at this hotel. I bought a Living Social deal, and there were no issues handling it. The restaurant was great, the view was awesome, and the pool was wonderful! Would absolutely recommend.

Room Tip: City view isn't bad, honest!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Erin H, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2014

We are glad you were able to enjoy our Living Social promotion! Be sure to check our Special Offers page for more packages and great deals!