“Not bad!”

Ranked #13 of 51 Hotels in Niagara Falls
East Greenbush, New York, United States
“Not bad!”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We went here for an early Valentine's day weekend, not only did we get the jacuzzi suite, but we got the river view as well..which all together was really an affordable stay, incredibly comfortable and beautiful! The staff at the restaurant and the front desk were very friendly and helpful. The location of the hotel was in great close distance to everything.

The only major complaint the shower in our bathroom, the water leak out of doors and on to the floors, but with the over abundant towels that were supplied by the room, it was an quick easy fix.
The beds--yes they are spring mattress kind and occasionally you heard the sprung of the springs, but they were comfortable.

The Falls..yes this in February, and yes it is VERY cold, but the view of falls was just breath taking! A 20 minute ride into Buffalo there was this really nice botanical garden that was indoors, and for walking thru there my husband and I walked around in tank tops.

My husband and I enjoy Indian cuisine, so we had asked the front desk ladies what they would recommend. They were honest by saying they haven't eaten Indian food, but suggested we go to Zaika. Which I'll review later..but to sum up quickly--they only had a two paged menu and though the food was tasty, it was okay and I would personally will go somewhere else that had more selections. When we got back the ladies at the front desk asked how it went and gave the same response as noted.

Overall--when it gets warmer out we will DEFINITELY want to come back to this hotel AGAIN!

Room Tip: Room 604 was corner jacuzzi room and near the elevators, but you couldn't even hear the doors an...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Erin H, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Thank you for the great review, we are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. I appreciate your feedback about the shower, I have contacted my engineering staff to correct the issue. We look forward to seeing you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (215)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

We chose to stay here for our NewYear's Eve trip to Niagara Falls. The hotel is really close to the Falls and other attractions in the area. The pool was very heated and a really nice place to lounge on the cold nights. The river view was spectacular. My only complaint was that we paid the extra money to get breakfast included with our stay and it only covered the adults. This was not specified when we made the reservation. We were told that the "children don't cost much anyway, so we don't include them." I wish we had known that breakfast didn't include the children, because even though the breakfast was good, the cost didn't equate with the quality and convenience. The extra we paid nightly for the room to include breakfast, didn't turn out to be any kind of deal or save us money.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank DMuse22
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry our breakfast package was not explained to you properly. We give our guests the option to add breakfast to their reservation for the price of $10/person. This covers our Four Points Breakfast which is $12.95 if purchased separately or, if available, our Breakfast Buffet which is $11.95 for adults when purchased in the restaurant. We do not advise our customers to advance purchase the breakfast package for small children as our kid's menu prices range from $3.95-$4.95 or $6.95 if choosing the Breakfast Buffet.
I hope you and your family enjoyed celebrating the New Year with us, and we hope to see you again soon!
Buffalo, New York
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Let me start of by saying that I stayed at the hotel for New Years Eve 2013. The hotel was nice and my room was really great, the bed was so comfortable. The hotel is located on the river and not that far form the Niagara Falls Outlet or The Seneca Niagara Casino. There is a restaurant in the hotel but there are also other places to eat only like one exit down from where we got off to go to the hotel that are less pricer that the hotel restaurant. My complaint is that I had a river view suite which online shows that there is a picture window in the bathrom with a glass shower and whirlpool tub, got the glass shower the tub but no picture window, the window that was in there you could not see the river at all, so I was disappointed about that, thought It would have been romantic to be in whirlpool and see river instead I look at the hotel roof from my bed. I talk to front desk was told that I had to request that room in advance because all suites don't have that picture window in bathroom. I also was surprise how exspensive a bottle of Cola was $2.50 sixteen ounce. There is a seven eleven store accross the street and a pizza place in walking distance. I just tried to make reservation for the river view suite for Valentines Day and was told they could not guarantee me the room so I was disappointed again. If I'm going to pay that much for a suite I should be able to have a choice.

Room Tip: you might not get the room you think s inquire
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank regina b
Erin H, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Thank you so much for your feedback. Please contact me directly so we can discuss your upcoming stay.
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Once again I stayed at the Four Point By Sheraton Niagara Falls NY. The rooms were given to me is very satisfying to me. So is the service provided was very professional and friendly.
The Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls hotel will be the place I stay when I visit Niagara Falls New York for shopping.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for the great review and for taking the time to post photos. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Nicely decorated hotel. Well equipped with restaurant, fitness and indoor swimming pool. However, the hotel room itself is so small. With four people in a family with teenagers, we did not have much room at all. The bathroom sink is outside the bathroom which I hardly see in a 3 stars hotel. Another bad thing is the heating/air-conditioning unit. It is centrally control by the thermostat. However the noisy fan can only set to automatic or on all the time. If it is set to automatic, the fan comes on every 10 min and run for 5min. Ended up we turn down the heat so that the fan did not turn on as often throughout the night.
Overall, it is not a bad hotel as it is fairly new.

1 Thank Richardctchan
Erin H, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls, responded to this review, January 5, 2014
Thank you so much for your review. In addition to our standard rooms, we have a few suites to chose from that may better fit your family's needs. We hope to see you next time you are in the area!
Newcastle, Ontario
Reviewed January 4, 2014

have stayed at Four Points many times,last being Dec 2013,and never had a bad experience.Admit is on the outskirts of town,but right on Niagara river.Parking is free and hotel has beautiful pool,nice bar,and quality restaurant.Would like to see some bar specials and maybe "Coors lite or Bud lite" on tap, but very minor complaint. All in all,good value and always look foreward to visiting Four Points. Good little rest "Jacko's" just up the road,but go to "Buzzy's" for best wings/pizza in Niagara Falls.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank skibummNewcastle
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! One of a kind amenities like our view of the Niagara River, large pool, and fabulous restaurant and lounge keep great customers like you coming back. I will give your suggestion regarding bar selections to our Food and Beverage Director. We look forward to your next visit!
Reviewed January 2, 2014

The comfort and customer service were exceptional, the amenities including views of the river were beautiful, and the overall experience was relaxation at its best. The self-cleaning Jacuzzi was an added bonus as were the oversized shower and kitchenette. It is a quick drive to the Military Trail fashion outlets, which are open even on holidays. The drive back into Ontario was simple, no delays at the border and no HST to pay. Overall, this hotel is a ten.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
The comfortable bed, convenient kitchenette, and relaxing jacuzzi tub overlooking the gorgeous Niagara River make the King Suite our most desired room. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you next time!